Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

97% 97% [ 2407 ]
1% 1% [ 17 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

glee (TV SHOW)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 glee (TV SHOW) on Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin

If you have watched "glee", then you already know what it is. So if you haven't... then go onto hulu, or youtube and type in "glee", and watch some glee episodes.

I'm a big fan, and the "glee" club plays all your favorite songs. =]

Trust me, its worth the watching. Cool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SOME WOULD SAY I'M THE REVERSE."
View user profile http://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

2 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:09 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

3 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
@avangaline wrote:I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!
I know me too! I fell in love with Artie, and his voice... oh gawd his voice... im not even going to go there... *snickers*

4 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:27 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
hahaha wow!!!

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

5 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Fence

I love this show,its so good! FINN! OMG!

View user profile

6 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:27 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
HAHAHA

View user profile

7 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:11 pm

Anyone see Pucks body?! MMMMMHHMMMM! NOW THATS HOT!

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

8 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:25 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
WHAT EPISODE WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?! TELL ME AND ARCADIA WE HAVE BEEN CURIOUS!!!!!

View user profile

9 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:26 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
NOW WOMAN NOW!

10 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:27 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

View user profile

11 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:32 pm

Pool Service?! lol Smile

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

12 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:40 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
hmmmm how come i dont remember that one?!

View user profile

13 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:56 pm

Neutral I really don't know... BUT GOSH! ARTIE!!!

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

14 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:31 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
hahaha cant lok at him the same anymoer can you?!

View user profile

15 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:43 pm

nope, and I think its a good thing! Razz

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

16 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:08 pm

Starlight

i'm still waiting for Rachel and Finn to go out though. Bluh. I'll be writing Dramione fan fiction or Glee fan fiction to save me.

View user profile

17 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:07 pm

@Starlight wrote:i'm still waiting for Rachel and Finn to go out though. Bluh. I'll be writing Dramione fan fiction or Glee fan fiction to save me.
I see abortion on Quinns side... does anybody?! OR AM I CRAZY!?!?!?

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

18 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:52 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
i dont... i think she is going to stick with it... i see that one girl getting a little obssessive though (mr.shoesters now ex wife)

View user profile

19 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:13 pm

Linsdy

@avangaline wrote:i dont... i think she is going to stick with it... i see that one girl getting a little obssessive though (mr.shoesters now ex wife)
agree with you completely.

And what about Finn and Rachel?! I mean come on! They were meant to be!!!

And I love it how they played "My life would suck without you", ohmygosh! I love that song!

View user profile

20 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:26 pm

@Linsdy wrote:
@avangaline wrote:i dont... i think she is going to stick with it... i see that one girl getting a little obssessive though (mr.shoesters now ex wife)
agree with you completely.

And what about Finn and Rachel?! I mean come on! They were meant to be!!!

And I love it how they played "My life would suck without you", ohmygosh! I love that song!

Sectionals was great. But when Puck said something that ticked of Finn made me want to jump that boy! GR... *clenches teeth*
I'm obbessed with Puck though, he is so handsome. and Quinn... Quinn can die for all I know. I hate her, always will, and always have. Oh and did I say that I hate her... well... I'll say it again, I HATE HER!

View user profile

21 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:41 am

Starlight

lol wow Quinn is a whiner though, I do agree with you that there. Very Happy

Spoiler:
I think that mr.shue and Emma are going to get married! :-D

View user profile

22 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:07 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
yeah i think so to... they are cute together... and puk and fin are total jerks!!! i dont care how hot puk is... he is still a buthead... and quinn is a whinner and a bitch!!! gosh she went off and cheated on her own boyfriend when she wouldnt do that with him in the first place!!! how wrong is that?!

View user profile

23 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:19 am

what about puckxrachel? i think they were cute together. :X

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

24 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:57 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
i think they are perfect together...

Spoiler:
writing a fan fic about them!!!!!

View user profile

25 Re: glee (TV SHOW) on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:22 pm

AWWW! I really love your stories! i WILL BY YOUR BOOKS IF YOU MAKE ANY!

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum