Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

97% 97% [ 2407 ]
1% 1% [ 17 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

when two worlds colide

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126 Re: when two worlds colide on Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:45 am

Rain

wow! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MOREM!!

View user profile

127 Re: when two worlds colide on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:42 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
hahaha i will get to it shortly k guys?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

128 Re: when two worlds colide on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:45 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
YOU MUST WATCH the ke$ha video that I POSTED! its omg.. awesome in every way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SOME WOULD SAY I'M THE REVERSE."
View user profile http://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

129 Re: when two worlds colide on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:19 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
hmmmm... no! this is my story!! no random posting on here! it is forbidden! hahaha yes i am yelling at you arcadia!!! hahaha....

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

130 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:54 am

yay more now!

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

131 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:26 am

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
ok! more it is!!
draco had a shocked look on his face and he just stood there staring at ron... then ron continued "droco malfoy!" then he started yelling "DID EVERYONE GET THAT?! DRACO MALFOY IS GOING TO BE A GOOD BOY NOW!!!!" there was silence all around... mainly because there was hardly anyone there... then hermione stood up and grabbed draco's arm and said "OK! cut it out ronald! what is your problem?! draco is trying to apologiz for ho he acted and you are being a jerk!!" ron rolled his eyes and then dracos arms got tense.... hermione started freaking out and she said "cut it out ron! i dont want anyone hurt!" then ron said "like he would hurt me... he is a good boy now remember? plus he already has you as his little girl toy anyways now..." before ron had said this draco had gone and sat back down on the bench because hermione guided him to.. but when he heard ron say that he had to react... old sparks started flying through his head... Draco stood up angrily and walked towars ron with his fist curled up... ron started backing away scared and hermione was yelling behind him with a tear in her eye "DRACO NO! HE ISNT WORTH IT! JUST LET IT GO!!" draco looked at hermione and back at ron... he wanted so badly just to walk over there and punch him out for what he said about hermione... "wont be long till she becomes his little sex toy... and then he will drop her cold!" "take it back ronald! take it back now!" hermione said through tears... that was it... draco was in front of ron and hitting him before ron even noticed it... after the second hit ron was on the ground and draco stopped... hermione stood staring in shock at what just happened.... she looked at draco with a look of pain and then at harry who was totally lost at what had just happened.. then back to draco

View user profile

132 Re: when two worlds colide on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:24 pm

Nite

Est Harry va battre Drago? J'espère que non. lol
Oh et Hermione fut très bien détaillé! Personnellement, Ron est une douche, désolé pour mon français, mais son vrai. Je n'aurais jamais parler comme à ma copine, parce que son tort. J'espère juste que Harry n'est pas comme Ron et Hermione bashs '!

View user profile

133 Re: when two worlds colide on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:00 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
uhmmm you said ron is a shower there hahaha just saying!!! hahaha but i know what you meant.... mixing french and english like that can confuse people who actually do speak french!!! you see i was reading and then i didnt realize you used english in some parts so i read "personally, ron is a shower" hahaha

well anyways

for those of you who didnt know what nite said up there!!! here is is in english... arent you lucky i am so nice as to translate it for you Razz

Is Harry going to fight Drago? I hope not. lol
Oh and Hermione was very well detailed! Personally, Ron is a douche, sorry for my French, but its true. (I never like talking to my girlfriend, because its wrong.) (I just hope Harry does not like Ron and Hermione bash '!)

ok and the parts in perenthesis... please nite... explain what that was supposed to mean Razz
anyways

nite: Harry et Drago vont pas se battre ... donc pas besoin de s'inquiéter là-bas ... et merci! J'ai essayé d'obtenir Hermione et tout le monde vraiment dans les meilleurs détails possible ... et oui j'ai fait ron une douche à dessein, car je voulais quelqu'un à faire un problème dans l'histoire de la tenir intéressant ... et j'aime que quelqu'un ici parle français! alors cela signifie que je peux utiliser mon français ici maintenant plus souvent! Hooray!

and for those of you who dont know what that means here it is in english Razz
harry and draco aren't going to fight... so no need to worry there... and thank you! i tried to get hermione and everyone really in the best detail possible...and yes i made ron a douche on purpose because i wanted someone to make a problem in the story to keep it interesting... and i love that someone else here speaks french!! then that means i can use my french in here now more often!!! hooray!!!

and thank you again everyone who has supported this story and given feedback on it!! i really appreciate it!!! i shall get back to writing now!!!

and just a little side note... i wait to continue writing until i get feedback on the last part i posted... so if no one gives feedback then no more story... just saying!! love ya guys you all are amazing

et vous en particulier nite! merci pour l'alimentation en français Retour!!!!!que vient de me faire plaisir de voir le français sur le site!

View user profile

134 Re: when two worlds colide on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:47 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
ok... hey everyone!! this is an important message here so please pay attention.. i love ya guys! all of you... i really do... you guys are really great and i am glad to be able to write for you and get your feedback! it feels great to know that i have.. well... fans! and i love love love the feeling i get when i come on line and see that someone new has posted a comment on my story... you guys are all great! and i would never just leave you guys hanging for no reason... but right now i have alot going on in my life and i need to take a break from writing for a while... well atleast from writing this story because if i continue with this one it is going to be all over the freaking place!!! and you guys dont need that... i want this story here to be good and not random... so i am going to take a break for a while... i will be back in a few weeks or maybe a bit longer... but right now there is alot of things going on... i am having a bit of guy issues (no me and my boyfriend are fine...) it is just that my boyfriend is having a bit of jelousy issues because lately other guys at school have been trying to ask me out and have been even some of them asking if i would be willing to cheat on my wonderful amazing boyfriend whom i love more than anything in the world with them... of course i said no to each one of them! but then i also had to tell my boyfriend because i dont keep anything from him... so he got very upset about them and lately i have had to keep a few fights from happening... and then there is alot of other things happening to which i am not going to share because they get a little to personal... but thank you again all of you for all your support... and i am really sorry about this but i need a break and i hope you all understand that! thank you again... and again... i am sorry... i will talk to you all when everything is all over...

and this is goodbye

goodbye everyone!! love ya!!

View user profile

135 Re: when two worlds colide on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:38 pm

FOR REAL!?!?!? No way! When you come back, I promise you I will do a Dramione story, and I completely understand why your leaving, for a bit (hopefully). Life does come at you fast, and everything...

Hope you comeback, really soon. And honestly, you should tell those guys to back the fuck off of you and your boyfriend. ;D Just sayin' I have yo back!

Very Happy

Lots of love!

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

136 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Nite

well, this cannot be happening. Not happening at all. WE NEED YOU! BACK NOW!

View user profile

137 Re: when two worlds colide on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:50 am

Starlight

10 pages of awesomeness and you have to LEAVE?!

View user profile

138 Re: when two worlds colide on Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:06 pm

~Lover~

are you kidding me? I say how big Jacob Black's stick is and now, you can't even type anymore?

*SMASHES THE KEYBOARD AND CRIES*

You are a good writer and you NEED to CONTINUE! LIKE RIGHT NOW!

View user profile

139 Re: when two worlds colide on Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:42 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
ok everyone i am sorry about my leaving i really am but i had to get away for a while... and i am happy to say that everything that was going on has cleared up sooner than i thought it would and now everyone... guess what!!! i am back!!!! and i have more ideas than ever!!!! i love you guys and yes, starlight. as you mentioned 10 PAGES!!!!

i have reached page ten and it is all thanks to you guys!!!! so as a small little celebrtion for that i am giving you guys an extra long part to the story!!! hope you enjoy my little "im back" story segment!!!

A week had passed and hermione was still a little frazzled by the confrontation between draco and ron... Harry had stopped his awkward faze of passing draco and hermione in the halls and quickly shuffling off with his head down trying to avoid and type of contact with them and is now talking to them again.... Ron on the other hand still hates draco but now tolerates him now that he knew there was no chance in bloody freaking hell he was going to break the two apart OR break in draco's face... Rons black eye was now barely noticeable compared to ow swolen it had been just a week before... every morning in the great hall during the past week had been the awkwardest times for the three of them, ron harry and hermione, they sat with eachother still but they hardly spoke... but when they did speak it was more akward than when they didnt talk... But today hermione was sure things were going to start changing... she SWORE she saw ron slightly smile at her last night before she went to the girls dormitory and she was keeping her hopes high... but not to high... so hermione went down into the lounge in the morning and waited for ron and harry... ron and harry walked out of their dorm together and for once actually held a real conversation instead of talking about the weather or simply asking how eachother were and then stopping at that... hermione saw the two of them entering the lounge talking and laughing and she felt as if 200lbs had been lifted from her chest... she walked up to them and ron smiled at her and gave her a hug and said "hey mione!" hermione could tell that he had decided to put everything tht had happened behind him so she wasnt going to ask him about any of it or even apologize for anything... then ron asked with out attitude "why havent you left to catch up with your boyfriend yet?" hermione smiled and said "just felt like i wanted to walk to the great hall with you guys today" but in her head she was thinking "because i missed you" and she so badly wanted to give him a huge hug and say how sorry she was for everything... but she wasnt going to... because she didnt want to upset him again... so the three of them walked to the great hall together... hermione stood between the two of them and linked her arms with theirs... on the way there hermione had a special bounce in her step back now that she had her friends back... well not like she lost them... just that they were back mentally... and she was so so happy for that... when they all sat down at the table together harry cracked a joke at ron who was shoveling food onto his plate before he was even sitting down and hermione sighed a sigh of releif when draco walked up to her and kissed her hello and ron, through a mouth full of food, had said "hallo draco"

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! hope you liked this segment!!! and yes.... as you might have caught on... ron is no longer going to be a jackass!! hahaha

View user profile

140 Re: when two worlds colide on Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:59 pm

~Lover~

OH YAY! Ron is fun when you bash on him! haha

View user profile

141 Re: when two worlds colide on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:04 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
hahahah yeah i know but i wanted to switch things up a bit

View user profile

142 Re: when two worlds colide on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
Honestly, I'm just waiting for an awesome part where Hogwarts finally gets torn up, from the Deatheaters. Very Happy

And I'm hoping that the Dramione bond will still hold up, and for the Horcrux hunt! AHHH! CANNOT FLIPPIN' WAIT!

"SOME WOULD SAY I'M THE REVERSE."
View user profile http://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

143 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:53 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
what the hell are you talking about??? i sure hope you are talking about the movies because i sure as hell am not going to keep this story going on THAT long!!!!! geezus arcadia!! you sure have some high expectations of me!!

View user profile

144 Re: when two worlds colide on Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Starlight

lol, Arcadia your so weird... Razz

View user profile

145 Re: when two worlds colide on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:11 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
ARCADIA WANTS ME TO START A SMALLVILLE FANFIC SO IN ORDER TO DO THAT I MUST END THIS ONE... SO EVERYONE YELL AT ARCADIA... THANK YOU...

View user profile

146 Re: when two worlds colide on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:13 pm

Starlight

WHAT THE FUCK?! ARCADIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY YOU SO MEAN?!

__
personally, I was waiting for you to do a Smallville fic! oh and can it be Chloe and Oliver?

View user profile

147 Re: when two worlds colide on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:16 pm

OMG! ARCADIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!?!?!?!?!
WHY!?!??!!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!

This is rubbish! TOTAL RUBBISH!!!!

I KNOW IT!

ARCADIA! YOUR SO MEAN TO AVANAGLINE! *CRIES IN CORNER*

but please do Smallville!

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

148 Re: when two worlds colide on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:19 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
oh wow!!! hahaha this is GREAT!!! hahaha i just love it when arcadia gets yelled at hahaha... BUT!! i will start a smallville one maybe AND i will continue this one... but since i am now working on THREE stories... it will take me longer to get them posted... SO NO YELLING AT ME!!!! I AM MAKING EVERYONE HAPPY HERE!!!

View user profile

149 Re: when two worlds colide on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:19 pm

Nite

Eh bien c'est un tas de merde!

NON!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum