Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

97% 97% [ 2407 ]
1% 1% [ 17 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

when two worlds colide

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:18 pm

omg yay! I love you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥ HARMONY

View user profile

27 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:47 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
hahaha love you to flower

As he was walking around the campus he would walk past people and he was smiling... they didnt sem to know or care that he could hear what they were saying about him... that he was probably drinking again.... or some people even assumed that he just got layed... there was even one person who thought he just killed potter. but none of those were true. the truth was that he felt better than he ever had in his whole life. He used to thin harassing potter was what made him happy but now that he wasn't going to do that anymore he felt even better about himself. he was on his way outside the castle as he passed harry ron and hermione... he smiled at them and said hi and went outside. when he was out harry and ron started talking "he is up to something! we should follow him and see what he is doing!" ron said then harry said "yes i aghree with ron, draco never looks like that! he must be up to something! come on hermione lets go see what it is" hermione just shook her head and said "what if he is finally giving up his old self and finally growing a heart?" both harry and ron laughed and hermione said "your right, that does sound kinda silly" so the three of them went outside and went to find where draco went. they found him but he wasnt up to anything like they expected... actuzlly he wasnt really up to anything! he was just pacing with his hands in hgis pockets staring at the sky. every once in a while he would stop and ruffle his hair then flip oit back but then he would just pace some more. so the three of them just walked past him and hermione looked back just once and draco was lookiung right at her... his hands folded behind his head... and he smiled at her and waved she just blushed and gasped then turnned back around smiling.... "man he looks goooood today!" she thought to her self ron looked at her questioningly and just shook his head.... then he slowly put his arm around her neck.. bad move "what in the bloody hell are you doing?!" hermione blew up at him ron held his hands up in defense "sorry! i wont do it again i promise!" he said to her then he muttered to himself "i swear it is like you are falling for snake boy" hermione glared at him but pretended as if she never heard it when he looked back at her.
As hermione left his sight draco bit his lip and smiled with his hands stil behind his head. to him it looked like his luck was finally changing.... but he had to do something about the weasely boy... "he thinks he as a shot with her... well i will show him other wise... i just have to find a way" he thought

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

28 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:49 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
Later that night hermione ron and harry were in the gryffindor lounge... ron and harry still thought draco was up to something but hermione was liking the way he was seeming to be moving now. "did you see he way draco looked today when he was pacing? he looked so... anxious... in a good way!" harry and ron looked at hermione like she was going insane "what are you talking about?!" "she held up her hands defensively and said "i am just saying, maybe, what if i was right? what if he has changed? he wasn't hanging out with those two fat pigs today... and he smilled at us! and it wasnt a menacingm smile either..." then she murmered "it was actually really hott!" ron heard it and he just grabbed his stuff and stormed up to his dorm. harry looked back at him as he left and said "gosh what has gotten into him?" then hermione asked "do you think it is possible for draco to change?" harry nodded his head and said

SORRY FOR ANOTHER SHORT ONE!!! but i am leaving and i wanted to post what i had so far!!! i will be back tomorrow to continue!

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

29 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Fence

TOMMOROW!? HOW ABOUT AFTER YOU LEAVE?! YA?!

WELL GOOD STORY! Smile

View user profile

30 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:03 pm

Linsdy

Great story! Dramione is total win! Smile

Keep it up, and you'll become an author.

View user profile

31 Re: when two worlds colide on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:04 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
ok guys sorry about where i broke that pff at i didnt realize that lol sorry!!! and this next part might take me a little longer so just wait a little bit and i will post more... sorry but i am also writing another story so... yeah

and thank you lindsy! that is actually what i want to be

View user profile

32 Re: when two worlds colide on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
yeah, you need to write more too, since we didn't go anywhere today Razz

"SOME WOULD SAY I'M THE REVERSE."
View user profile http://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

33 Re: when two worlds colide on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
I AM WORKING ON IT!

i have writers block!! so chillax peoples

View user profile

34 Re: when two worlds colide on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:01 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
@avangaline wrote:I AM WORKING ON IT!

i have writers block!! so chillax peoples
writers block? Whats that? Is it when your doing other stories, and your stressed? lol

35 Re: when two worlds colide on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:34 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
no it is when you have no idea what comes next in a story

View user profile

36 Re: when two worlds colide on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:10 am

oh can I help? I was going to write a dramione story... but your wayyy better at it, so can I help?

I'll pm you if you like it.

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

37 Re: when two worlds colide on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:02 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
here is the long awaited next part!!!

"it is possible but for him it is improbable... he has been a jerk for a long time and it would be kinda weird for him to just change right away out of no where..." hermione nodded her head... "but if he did change...." she started to say and then she was cut off by ron... "he hasnt, he wont and he never will so just drop it alright?! gosh it is like you are in love with him!!!" hermione rolled her eyes then stormed off to her dorm.
The next day... hermione was in the library turning in books and going to take out more... she was putting a book back on the shelf when she dropped a few books out of her arms...she turnned around to pick them up but when she turnned there was draco handing her her books... she blushed and draco said "need any help?" hermione smiled and handed him the books she was holding and walked with him draco looked at hermione as they were walking and said "i know where the books go... you dont have to walk with me." then hermione looked at him and said "i know but i want to walk with you... hsrry and ron think you are up to something... but i think you have changed..." they stopped walking and as draco put the book on the shelf he said "well i have, i am tired of hurting people..." they walked some more in silence then hermione grabbed a book and put it on the shelf hermione looked at draco and their faces were just inches apart hermione blushed and draco looked at her and moved his head in closer... she looked down shyly and draco picked her chin up and leaned in to kiss her... right before their lips touched ron stormed over and pushed draco "you stay away from her you low down lifeless jerk!!!" ron yelled at him draco just started to walk away and he waved to hermione... then ron ran after him "ron wait!! leave him alone!!" hermione called after him but ron was already gone hermione fell to the floor and held her head in her hands
out in the hall ron caught up with draco and pushed him into a wall "what is up with you malfoy?! what, you cant get your hands on anyh snake girl so you have to go for the nice ones?! well she is mine so back off!!" draco smirked and said "actually... i believe she hasnt yet agreed to dating you so she isnt anyones! also... she almost kissed me to..." ron slugged draco.but draco didnt make any movement to fight back "what is wrong with you you loathsem ferret?! al of a sudden you seem to be the school angel! not a fight or a remark any where!" ron backed away from draco and let him go then muttered "probably have something up your sleeve" then draco just walked away angered that ron ruined his and hermione's moment. ron went back to the library to find hermione but when he got there hermione was already gone... "damnit!"

View user profile

38 Re: when two worlds colide on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:04 pm

dear lord save me now! that was brilliant!

BUT I NEED MORE!

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

39 Re: when two worlds colide on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:11 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
and you will get more as soon as i have more to give! so relax chica

View user profile

40 Re: when two worlds colide on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:12 pm

i can't, im fidgeting, and flinching, I'm serious right now... I think about to faint, because you posted! YAY!

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

41 Re: when two worlds colide on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:13 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
oh wow... okay take a deep breath

but dont forget to exhale!!!!

View user profile

42 Re: when two worlds colide on Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:22 pm

WRITE MORE YOU CRAZY ASS WOMAN! oh and don't forget to post on the "sprouse forum", because we have permission to go random ass crazy on the forum, so if new members go "Huh? what the fuc* is goin' on?", and we'll say... "WE ARE FUCKING RANDOM AND WE CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK WE WANT OH YEA)YEAH!" sounds like a good plan huh?

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

43 Re: when two worlds colide on Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:29 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
yeah great plan and CHILL WOMAN!!!! AND YOU WRITE MORE!!! WRITE WRITE WRITE!!!!

View user profile

44 Re: when two worlds colide on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
lol I hope no guests come in, and post! Razz

45 Re: when two worlds colide on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:22 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
Up in the gryfindor girls dorm hermione paced back and forth she kept hitting her fist into her palm over and over and over again... she couldnt believe ron!!! how could he just ruin a moment like that for her! he obviously knew that she liked draco... he keeps saying it over and over again! so why did he go and ruin that for her!! "i thought i made it clear that me and him were never going to be together!" hermione said... then she stopped pacing and looked over at ginny who was sitting on a bed and watching her... listening to her rants "ron is just a little over protective when it comes to girls that he likes... well over the past year... he is just overprotective when it comes to you..." ginny crossed her arms and stood up and started walking in the same pattern that hermione was a few minutes before... "he kind of claimes you as his already even though you two arent really dating.... i am sorry hermione but ron is just going to be a pain in your but for a while... i know my brother to well to say that there is something you could do for him to leave you and draco alone" hermione sat down on a bed and held her head in her hands. she clenched her fists and sighed... oh how badly she wanted to just go find ron and scream at him! actually, she would go and do just that... Hermione stood up with a look of pure anger on her face... ginny looked at her shocked "now dont go and do anything you are going to regret hermione" hermione gave her a smile and said "dont worry i am just going to talk to him" and like that hermione walked out of the room.
Ron was with harry walking down to hagrids hut when hermione came up behind him and pulled him by his collar and spun him around... Ron was scared he had never seen this look on hermione's face but he could tell that he probably never wanted to see this look... she looked like she was capable of murder! "RONALD WEASLEY!" ron gulped and tryed stepping back but hermione just got closer up into his face so he stood still... more from petrifiying fear than will... but he was standing still... "HOW COULD YOU?! you have no right, NO RIGHT!!! to intervene in my love life!!!!! we aren't never were and never will be intimate with eachother!!!! WE ARE JUST FRIENDS AND YOU WILL BE LUCKY IF THAT LASTS MUCH LONGER WITH THE WAY YOU HAVE BEEN ACTING LATELY! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN PUSHING ANY GUY AWAY FROM KISSING ME!!!" as hermione finished saying that ron noticed draco coming up to her... ron smirked "WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU SMIRKING?!" hermione screamed at him then with out any warning ron kissed hermione.... Draco saw ron kiss hermione... he was shocked and he turned around and left... Hermione slapped ron across the face hard enough that he had her hand print clearly on his face... nice and red "YOU AROGANT FOOL!!!!" she stormed away and ron had his mouth open with his hand on his cheek where hermione had slapped him. harry was in the background chuckling.... ron turned around and glared at him and harry hid a burst of laughter and said "What did you do to her?? she was mad!!!!" ron made a face of mockery at him and then winced in pain as he touched the tender spot on his cheek again.

View user profile

46 Re: when two worlds colide on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:23 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
if anyone has any ideas then i would love to hear them!! pm me and tell me what you ave in mind... i will try to add every one of the ideas into the story!!

View user profile

47 Re: when two worlds colide on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
lol you go Hermione!

48 Re: when two worlds colide on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:29 pm

lol, Hermione just slapped the crap out of him. That was great, but poor Draco though. Makes me want to hug the guy! Sad I love this, moar!

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

49 Re: when two worlds colide on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:18 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
As draco was walking back to his dorm the same thought kept repeating through his head "did he kiss her and she kiss him back or did he kiss her against her will?" he kept asking himself this over and over and over again "was i wrong about telling weasely that she wasnt his?? did something happen between hermione and weasley that i didnt know about?" he rubbed his head and kicked a tree as he was walking... he was so angry that when he kicked the tree it hurt him. he limped for a short distance till he could walk on his foot again and he thought again "if she did kiss him back and i was wrong... then i just have to find myself a girl to get hermione jelous with!" no girl from slytherin would work... she wouldnt care about them, it would probably just make her hate him again... but if he got with one of her friends or someone she knew well then that would get to her... that would work. but who did hermione hang out with besides ginny ron and harry?? he would just have to wait and see... as he was thinking about all of this he saw hermione walk through the quad and s she did she stopped and started talking to a blonde girl.... he knew her from potions... gosh what was her name again?? anna, lana, laura,luna! yes thats her name, luna! she was kinda pretty... he watched as the two girls talked then hermione hugged luna and walked off smiling and waving back to luna as she walked away.perfect! Luna was a nice girl... the kind of girl who loved doing things for others. And she was now his chance to get with hermione... he just had to figure out how to get the whole thing to work out... he walked over to luna and smiled at her... luna smiled back and went back to looking at the little bug she had in her hand... "uhmm hey... luna right?" draco said to her "yes" luna said tilting her head while looking back at him "hello draco" she said to him then she turned her focus back to her hand... she raised it up into the air and the bug flew away.. luna smiled blissfully as she watched it leave "so... what can i help you with draco?" luna asked in a calm tone draco smiled and asked "would you be willing to do me a huge favor luna?" luna smiled and said "of course draco, are yu planning for hermione?" draco looked at her confused "how did you..." "know?" luna finished for him "i was watchong you watch her walk away... you had love in your eyes..." draco nodded still slightly confused "so what are you thinking?" draco explained to her his whole plan... and to his surprise she agreed to help him... so they agreed that they would only act like a couple whenever hermione was around considering that he didnt like her nor her him... they were just new friends... so the plot began...

View user profile

50 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:30 am

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
Hermione was walking through the halls and she saw luna... she smiled but before she waved she noticed something... "is that??" she thought as she stopped walking "no it cant be!" hermione's eyes mustg have been playing tricks on her because what she saw was totally impossible!!! draco with luna pinned against the wall?! AND DID THEY JUST KISS?! oh hermione was steamed now!!! she stormed passed both of them and left draco grinning "it's working!" he thought and then he backed away from luna "nice move with that kiss luna" luna smiled and said "thank you... really girls get jealous faster if they see a guy kiss another girl..." after luna responded she just stood staring at the wall "gosh that girl is strange... but she is nice..." draco thought to himself then he walked away chipper as ever... this was going to work... he just had a feeling... as he was walking he came across hermione.. she was speaking to theodore... he had a smirk on his face and looked like he was getting a good plan fed to him... that boy is always looking for trouble... and whenever he heard a good plan... he just had to be part of it... "hmmm i wonder what he has up his sleeve" draco thought and he contiinued walking...
That night hermione was in the lounge with harry... ron was there to but he was hidding in the shadows... his face still bruised from earlier that day and he was still to afraid to get near hermione...hermione started talking to harry and told him everything that was gongon with the whole draco thing... harry agreed with her that he did seem to have changed into a better person now and that he wouldnt act like such a snob as ron had been acting... ron got fed up with their convorsation and left the room. ron was up in his dorm thinking weith his head in his hands... he had clenched fists and he was thinking "gosh what was i thinking?!" he thought to himself "i kissed her!! i should have known that she was going to slap me..." he got up and went to the mirror and looked at the bruise on his face... it wasnt that bad but it was still noticable... "gosh i cant believe she fell for malfoy! of all people!!! malfoy!!! that duisgusting farret!!"

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum