Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

97% 97% [ 2407 ]
1% 1% [ 17 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

when two worlds colide

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:37 pm

ohmy! nice pic of that hot dude! YUM!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

52 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:02 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
lol yeah that is theodre... just thought i would let everyone see what he looked like... he nly really shows in the movies once... i forget which one though

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

53 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:08 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
When hermione went up to her dorm she started thinking of seeing

draco and luna together.... "i thought he liked me... i thought he

almost kissed me... i thought he wanted to be with me..." hermione

thought about it all night till she fell asleep with a tear coming

out of her eye...

Draco was in the lounge for the slytherin house and he was talking

to theodore... "what were you and granger talking about in the hall

today?!" draco asked him "nothing really... just chattin" theodore

said back to him with a sideways smile... draco ran his fingers

through his hair in frustration... then turnned and looked at

theodore and said "dont you try getting close to her theo!!!"

theodore looked at draco confused and then he smiled and evil grin

and said "oh why shouldnt i? do you have the hotts for her?" draco

looked at him innocently and quickly changed his expression to

defensive glare "why should that matter to you!? not like you do!!"

then draco paused and took on the innocent look again and asked "do

you?" theodore shook his head and said "no i dont... but you sure

seem like you do... dude... you should go make a move before she

finds someone else!! she is really kinda hot and i am almost sure

that you arent the only guy looking at her" draco shook his head and

sat next to theodore "she already HAS found someone else" draco said

brushing his fingers through his hair.. theodore looked confused and

also ready to hear the new juicy gossep "who?!" he asked anxiously

"ron weasely... i saw them kiss today as i was " theodore looked at

him and shook his head "wow dude you really got screwed!" draco

looked back at him pissed "yeah thanks for being so considerate!"

then he got up and walked away.

it is spaced like that cause arcadia wanted me to space it out to make it easier for her to read... Razz

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

54 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
so sweet! thank you! oh and did you bring your laptop over?

"SOME WOULD SAY I'M THE REVERSE."
View user profile http://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

55 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:28 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
no duh! you are nopt going to have it so you can read my stories

View user profile

56 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Hahaa, lol Arcadia. Anyway, nice spacing, the story is more intresting that way too. Smile I'm loving this! Razz

Are you at camp?

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

57 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:39 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
no i am at my best friend/sisterish's house

hahaha so much fun!!!

View user profile

58 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Thats neat!!!! hey goto to this... click here

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

59 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:05 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
hahaha not falling for that!!! i know it must be the link to the forums Razz

View user profile

60 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:15 pm

its not. I swear!!! you have to see it! I made it! You have to go see for your self!!!!! Its not the Sprouses!!! EW!

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

61 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
Ticke.Tock your weird. lol you used my real name by the way Razz

62 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:43 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
where?

View user profile

63 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin

64 Re: when two worlds colide on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:54 pm

Fence

NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE! and I need more right now!!!!!!!

View user profile

65 Re: when two worlds colide on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:43 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
ok guys sorry about the long wait but i am stuck!!! anyone want to throw in some input??

View user profile

66 Re: when two worlds colide on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:48 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
The next morning hermione woke up and smiled as she remembered the day before... slapping ron sure made her feel alot better and the way he stayed away from her after that like a puppy running away from its abusiive owner... then she remembered seeing luna kiss draco and draco smile like that... a crease formed slowly in her brow and a smile showed on her face as she prepared for her plan: operation jealousy theodore was perfect.... he spoke to draco and he seemed like the guy who loved ideas... ideas that irritated or annoyed people... she really didnt care about what she did in the time being but what mattered to her was if the plan would work or not....
draco sat alone in his dorm... his friends had left to the great hall a while back and he just stayed behind... he couldnt get hermione out of his head... would his plan work?? or would she not care?? he didnt know but he decided to keep up the plan for a little while longer to see what happens...

theres what i got... but after that... nada nothing zero zip!!!

View user profile

67 Re: when two worlds colide on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:12 pm

What?! Nada? the heck? lol I'll pm you...

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

68 Re: when two worlds colide on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:16 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
ok thanks... sory but my mind is running on empty i am working on so many fliping stories right now it isnt even funny!!!

View user profile

69 Re: when two worlds colide on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:25 pm

lol its okay, I already pm'd you on some of the ideas. Smile

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

70 Re: when two worlds colide on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:31 pm

oh and I'll be making a dramione story. Very Happy

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

71 Re: when two worlds colide on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:38 pm

vamp81

sweet a dramione story. what about some twilight ones? Very Happy

View user profile

72 Re: when two worlds colide on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:58 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
hey!! everyone come and check out my blog
http://vangiespot.blogspot.com/
i am writing a story on there right now Razz hope you like it!

View user profile

73 Re: when two worlds colide on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:48 pm

nice blog, although you need to write more. Your on a writers block aren't you?

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

74 Re: when two worlds colide on Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:45 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
nah got my laptop taken away... dont have much time with it right now as it is but dont worri as soon as i have it back for good i will write write write!!! cause i have so many ideas running through my head right now it is like novels up there!!! hahahaha thank you guys for supporting me and my writing and i will be back soon... but as for now i shall leave you with this

The next morning hermione woke up and smiled as she remembered the day before... slapping ron sure made her feel alot better and the way he stayed away from her after that like a puppy running away from its abusiive owner... then she remembered seeing luna kiss draco and draco smile like that... a crease formed slowly in her brow and a smile showed on her face as she prepared for her plan: operation jealousy theodore was perfect.... he spoke to draco and he seemed like the guy who loved ideas... ideas that irritated or annoyed people... she really didnt care about what she did in the time being but what mattered to her was if the plan would work or not....
draco sat alone in his dorm... his friends had left to the great hall a while back and he just stayed behind... he couldnt get hermione out of his head... would his plan work?? or would she not care?? he didnt know but he decided to keep up the plan for a little while longer to see what happens...

View user profile

75 Re: when two worlds colide on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:13 pm

FINALLY! after how many weeks? lol I could understand by taking the laptop away. Sad But Im glad that you have it back. Razz

Hermione and Draco need to hook up. So perfect how you got to get them jealous tho! Razz

no I have to go read some Harmony fics, or Dramione fics. <3 oh and there are some Jacob/Hermione fics too, sounds interesting.

I love fanfiction.net always awesome, and so much awesome people there, makes me want to join that networking site. gah. why am I talking to myself. MUST STOP TYPING!

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum