Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

97% 97% [ 2407 ]
1% 1% [ 17 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

change for the better?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change for the better? on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:34 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
"Well, a new class schedule, new oppurtunities" Raechelle thought to her self as she walked into her new first period class... "Art, not quite what i had in mind for an elective this year... but it will be fine... open my mind to new things.. always a good thing!" She wasnt quite looking forward for art class... she never did think of her self as the artistic type...more of a theatre kind of girl. She scanned the class room just getting a feel of the place as her eyes passed the door she saw a familiar face enter the room, a smile came across her face "noah" she. Every time she saw puk it brought a smile to her face. Sure sure sure she was in love with Finn but puk was a good guy to... he is cute and he sure is sweet when he needs to be... raechelle looked around the room again... every other seat was taken in the room but the seat next to her... looked like things were favoring her today!
Puk entered the room and saw raechelle in his class... what a surprise... he looked around the room to find the seat farthest away from raechelle... her and her preppy attitude towards everything! always smiling and with that perfect posture... sometimes she freaked him out but then again there was that time when they were a couple... sure not for that long but she sure was a good kisser!! and that perfect ass and body... "man what i would do to get in her pants" puk thought to him self then immediatley shook the idea from his head... she is so stuck up and arrogant! to much for him to handle... that was the reason they didnt work out in the first place anyways... But of course his late attendance to class was against him and the only seat left was the one exactly next to raechelle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

2 Re: change for the better? on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:47 pm

so freaking detailed! I LOVE IT! can I say MOAR?!????!!???!?! and lol at Rachel! dear lord you got her good!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

3 Re: change for the better? on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:50 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
thank you... i didnt think it was going to be that good...

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

4 Re: change for the better? on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:58 pm

what?! you crazy girl? have you lost your mind?! Your amazing! EVEN IN GLEE! and that is freakin awesome! I swear you better post more, oh and I'll do a Puchel fan fic!!! YAYNESS!

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

5 Re: change for the better? on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:47 pm

Starlight

DAMN YOU GIRL! DAMN YOU! YOU DIDN'T FINISH THIS! YOU NEED TO! I AM SO DAMN BORED, AND I WANT TO READ SO BADLY! PLEASE FINISH!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum