Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

NOT THAT SIMPLE! I_vote_lcap97%NOT THAT SIMPLE! I_vote_rcap 97% [ 2407 ]
NOT THAT SIMPLE! I_vote_lcap1%NOT THAT SIMPLE! I_vote_rcap 1% [ 17 ]
NOT THAT SIMPLE! I_vote_lcap1%NOT THAT SIMPLE! I_vote_rcap 1% [ 18 ]
NOT THAT SIMPLE! I_vote_lcap1%NOT THAT SIMPLE! I_vote_rcap 1% [ 18 ]
NOT THAT SIMPLE! I_vote_lcap1%NOT THAT SIMPLE! I_vote_rcap 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

NOT THAT SIMPLE!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NOT THAT SIMPLE! Empty NOT THAT SIMPLE! Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:52 pm

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

DRAMIONE OH HELL TO THE YES BITCHES! making it sort of a twilight crossover, but only for a short bit... so DRAMIONE IS MADE OF WIN!

"Did you guys know that new students are coming from America!", Hermione Granger exclaimed. Ronald Weasley scoffed, "Bah, Hermione, you really think that?", shoving biscuits in his mouth. Harry Potter rubbed his scar, yet it was burning, not to mention you-know-who is running around.

"Honestly, you guys don't read.", Hermione rolled her eyes. "Oh we read, but... we never tell you.", said Harry with a wink. "Mmmhmm, yeah sure.", she laughed softly, playing with her breakfast with her fork. Harry automatically knew whats wrong with her. "Would you like to explain why your not talking much..."

Hermione turned to Harry. "What are you talking about?", she whispered. "Nevermind.",
She raised her right brow, and crossed her arms. "No. No nevermind.",
Harry sighed, "I just... look.", he started, " Ron likes you. You know that?", he said.
Hermione eyes widened, "What?!", she exclaimed. "M'ione keep it down will you?", Harry smacked himself.
"Okay? Honestly, your being a little weird Harry...", she bit her lip, got up from the Gyrffindor table, got her books, and stalked over to the commons.

"Watch will you!?", a very haughtily voice came over her. "Stop drawling, and be a little nicer, ferret!",
"Ha, stupid mudblood, Granger! Thinking you can get away with everything under the damned sun!", he walked to her. Looking around seeing if anyone is catching the mudblood to the pureblood.

"Stupid ferret...", Hermione muttered. "What was that?", "I was saying, maybe you shouldn't be an arsehole, and be a little NICER!"',
Draco Malfoy sighed, "Ahh, sorry, but I don't listen to boring bookworms."
Hermione raised her brows, and made a sly grin. "Well, maybe you need a punch the face."
Draco smiled at this, not that stupid smirk, but a smile. "Well, well well. Maybe, I do... from a bookworm..."
Hermione gritted her teeth, and clenched her fists so hard, it was hurting her.
"Whats the matter?", he leaned towards her, so close she caught a hint of cologne on him. "Maybe you need a little...", he stared down towards her cleavage area. "Distraction."

Hermione shuddered, a warm fluid was dripping in between her legs. "So...", he leaned closer now. She backed up to the wall, her head almost hit it. "I wish I can take you right here, Granger...", he drawled.
She bit her lip, and closed her eyes. His smile grew bigger, and pecked her glossy lips.
But, Hermione cupped his face. And kissed back.

2NOT THAT SIMPLE! Empty Re: NOT THAT SIMPLE! Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:22 pm

Nite

Nite

Yay, more Dramione! I'm loving this also. Please Ticke.Tock!

3NOT THAT SIMPLE! Empty Re: NOT THAT SIMPLE! Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:04 pm

~Lover~

~Lover~

awh, Dramione is cute!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum