Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 I_vote_lcap97%The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 97% [ 2407 ]
The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 17 ]
The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 18 ]
The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 18 ]
The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Big Bang Theory

+5
killem'
weirdoex
Frakers
Arcadia
Starlight
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 I_vote_lcap97%The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 97% [ 2407 ]
The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 17 ]
The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 2474
Back

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue May 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

Sheldon saved Leonard's life! omg! Sheldon you rock my socks dude.

27The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat May 22, 2010 2:31 am

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

Yeah, sad and good news peepz...

I'll give out the good news first!

YAY! Cannot wait too see this one.

and the bad news everyone.

Your Monday time slot on TBBT, is now... I guess ovah. Because they moved to Thursday's, @8:00 PM.

OMG! I just realized, that is a good idea! because, I can stay home and watch it! FINALLY!!!!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! I don't have to watch it on the DVR. Razz

https://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

28The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat May 22, 2010 2:34 am

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

holy crap on a cracker!

Sheldon at the end. Very Happy (HEHE)

UGH! DAMN YOU PENNY! YOUR AN IDIOT! GAH! BLAHHHH!!!!!!!

Personally, I wanted Shenny for the Season Finale. It would've been funnier. <3

can you imagine?

29The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat May 22, 2010 2:36 am

Starlight

Starlight

Do they have to ruin EVERYTHING!?

WTF?!

No Shenny.

No more awesome Mondays.

And please. No more Leonard & Penny!

PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheldon had his hair messy at the end? lol

Gosh. Penny. No!

30The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat May 22, 2010 2:39 am

weirdoex

weirdoex

IDK. But it hasn't been that funny lately. Except for the Sheldon/Penny parts. Those were the only funny ones. Its like they ran out of ideas, and they made Sheldon have a... girlfriend?

I foresee this show, going on a bad turn. And this is sad. Lower than the low.

31The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat May 22, 2010 2:41 am

killem'

killem'

Sheldon you need to smack the crap out of Leonard, and tell him to move on!

32The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat May 29, 2010 10:11 am

Starlight

Starlight

lol

Reviewing The Lunar Excitation Episode:
This show has become one of the most beloved shows (in my opinion), of all time. lol
But back to reviewing, I thought the episode was weird. I mean, Penny used Leonard for sex. And that blew me away. I thought she would have more sense, and right now, she has become to one of my favorite characters, to the least, from the whole entire season. Yeah, she made a few jokes, but I don't like how she used Leonard. So right now, my favorite character is yep, Sheldon Cooper. Oh and about Sheldon Cooper, holy crap on a CRACKER!

Has he finally met his match?
NO!
NO!
NO!
NO!

I think his match fits perfectly with Penny. Very Happy
But, no... the writers had to write someone different. ugh.

Raj & Howard were hilarious in this episode as well. Razz

So... anyone else find this episode.... interesting?

33The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat May 29, 2010 10:19 am

weirdoex

weirdoex

The episode was okay, until the last few good minutes of it...

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_bang_theory/video/?pid=VhTV1p8v1OPnV_uD8sVUmOC4RasUTbFD&vs=homepage&play=true

When Amy said. "...Coitus is off the table", and he perked up. lol such a guy thing.
But the scene was... a bit... awkward if you ask me.

34The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat May 29, 2010 10:21 am

killem'

killem'

It was awkward. I don't like the fact that the writers made another "sheldon-ny", character for his partner. I find that... unappealing to me. Well, what can you do? lol

--
Off topic.
WHERE'S AVANGALINE?!

35The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sun May 30, 2010 2:48 am

Starlight

Starlight

*SIGH* I hate how some ppl question Jim Parsons sexuality, its really
none of their businesses, I know curiosity reels you in, but... really?
About their sexuality?
I've never referred to him as a "gay" person at all, but it just struck me. I was reading on some forums, and the members were just bashing on him. It's so MEAN!
I have friends that are gay, and bi. It's like "hello", have you ever looked around, or were you hiding in a fucking closet? Seriously, people need to open their damn eyes.
And who cares if he is "gay", or "bi". Honestly, he is a good person overall, not that bad looking either (not in his sheldon character no, but as himself), and just funny overall. People in this world need to grow-the-fuck-up!
-
Off topic, but I had to bring it up. lol since The Big Bang Theory won't be coming back until... AUG, OR SEPT.

36The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sun May 30, 2010 2:55 am

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

Well said @Starlight.
It never occurred to me either. And I give you kudo's because you said, "he's not that bad looking". Ahhh.
Did you know, that he is 37!?!?!?
He looks like he is 26 years OLD! It's kinda scary really. I've never seen a sort-of, middle aged guy look so young! they say the makeup, but I think otherwise!

37The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sun May 30, 2010 2:58 am

killem'

killem'

I highly doubt that Jim is gay in anyway. (rhymed lol)

shudders

can we talk about The Big Bang Theory, and not talk about his personal life. I know it may seem interesting, but it could offend members on here. I know some of yall don't care, but some people do.

we do need shenny. sadly, but it's true.

38The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sun May 30, 2010 3:00 am

~Lover~

~Lover~

Ticke.Tock wrote:Well said @Starlight.
It never occurred to me either. And I give you kudo's because you said, "he's not that bad looking". Ahhh.
Did you know, that he is 37!?!?!?
He looks like he is 26 years OLD! It's kinda scary really. I've never seen a sort-of, middle aged guy look so young! they say the makeup, but I think otherwise!
Mmmhmmm. He is adorable! :3

39The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:56 pm

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

Why would anybody question about anybodys sexuality?
Personally, the guy is awesome, he makes me laugh.

I'm not going Washington... yay. So I can edit videos, and I might even do a video.

Blah, anyways, I just hope that Sheldon doesn't change... he is awesome as he is.

40The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

OMFG OMFG!

WE HAVE NOT UPDATED THIS THREAD IN A LONG ASS TIME!

YES MORE SHELDON/PENNY INTERACTION! FUCK YEAH!

(because Kaley Cuoco broke her leg... she did not do two episode this season.)

I highly doubt that Leonard/Penny will be together this season, but who knows?

anyways, bring on the awesomesauce of this thread that is THE BIG BANG THEORY PEOPLE!!!!!
Oh

41The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

i hate to admit but there has been spoilers for next weeks episode. and yes. it will be awesome. xD

42The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:22 am

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

I've read what happened. Howard/Raj!!! *SQUEE*

I found quite shocking really. I bet everyone in the audience were like, "ABOUT TIME!" lol

43The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:59 am

weirdoex

weirdoex

HOWARD/RAJ!?!? OMG!
THEY KISSED!!! AHAHA!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum