Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

97% 97% [ 2407 ]
1% 1% [ 17 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

TEAM SHENNY!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: TEAM SHENNY! on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:10 pm

vamp81

I am not particularly in this sort of shipping thing. But Sheldon/Penny do have chemistry. I mean... lots of it. I watched the big bang theory when it came out, and I always thought that Sheldon liked Penny in someway or another. Because whenever there is a scene like TADD, the audience were practicality screaming when they sang to each other.

bounce

View user profile

27 Re: TEAM SHENNY! on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:44 pm

@vamp81 wrote:I am not particularly in this sort of shipping thing. But Sheldon/Penny do have chemistry. I mean... lots of it. I watched the big bang theory when it came out, and I always thought that Sheldon liked Penny in someway or another. Because whenever there is a scene like TADD, the audience were practicality screaming when they sang to each other.

bounce
amen to that!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥ HARMONY

View user profile

28 Re: TEAM SHENNY! on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:14 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
anybody want any drinks? because the writers are seriously lacking the "SHENNY" department.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SOME WOULD SAY I'M THE REVERSE."
View user profile http://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

29 Re: TEAM SHENNY! on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:17 pm

I'd have to agree with you Marissa. The writers are lacking Sheldon/Penny this season.

Some people want this pairing to get it over with. Some people don't. I'm one of those people that this paring is going to takkke a looong time to adjust.

You know what though? More fanfics for us. Over at fanfiction.net they have like 1,000 something fanfics about Sheldon/Penny. So it's all good.

If they wanna spice it up a notch though, I wouldn't mind it. One bit. The two are a drug.

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

30 Re: TEAM SHENNY! on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:59 am

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
I am starting to like Sheldon/Amy though. They make me laugh. Very Happy

31 Re: TEAM SHENNY! on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:52 pm

OH. MY. GOD.

DID ANYBODY SEE THAT EPISODE WHEN SHELDON ASKED PENNY OUT. I THINK I DIED A LITTLE INSIDE.

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

32 Re: TEAM SHENNY! on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:54 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
@Ticke.Tock wrote:OH. MY. GOD.

DID ANYBODY SEE THAT EPISODE WHEN SHELDON ASKED PENNY OUT. I THINK I DIED A LITTLE INSIDE.

You were not the only one. My mouth was hanging open and everything...
I am liking the character development so far for him. Very slow and nice. Very Happy

33 Re: TEAM SHENNY! on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
I like this season.

Shoot me.

The 4th season was just... ehh...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum