Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 I_vote_lcap97%Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 97% [ 2407 ]
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 I_vote_lcap1%Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 17 ]
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 I_vote_lcap1%Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 18 ]
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 I_vote_lcap1%Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 18 ]
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 I_vote_lcap1%Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince

+8
Crystal
Nite
Sasukes Lover
Fence
avangaline
Arcadia
Frakers
Ticke.Tock
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:05 am

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! OMG!!!!
HELP ME!!!

lol

52Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:16 am

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

Ticke.Tock wrote:I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! OMG!!!!
HELP ME!!!

lol
* grabs a felix potion,and shoves it down avangaline's throat,and ticke.tocks throat,and leave you guys be *

Hehehe now let the real fun begin!!! Smile

https://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

53Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:15 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

* sayys she is going off to flirt with.... tom felton now because she knows now that she has the potion she can do anything and succeed!!!!*

54Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

avangaline wrote:* sayys she is going off to flirt with.... tom felton now because she knows now that she has the potion she can do anything and succeed!!!!*
ARGH!!! fine

* Crosses arms *

55Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:42 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

you arent gonna do anything with your new luck? queen

56Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:14 am

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

avangaline wrote:you arent gonna do anything with your new luck? queen
ehhh well I think I'll go flirt with Harry,and maybe ginny will be jealous,or Hermione....lolz....but I don't really think that Hermione likes Harry though...but whatever.

my answer to that is....flirt with Harry yeah....lol

57Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:37 pm

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

Ticke.Tock wrote:
ehhh well I think I'll go flirt with Harry,and maybe ginny will be jealous,or Hermione....lolz....but I don't really think that Hermione likes Harry though...but whatever.

Dang,I forgot I would use the felix potion on me....DANG IT!!!
I used it all up on you guys!!!
*Hits head with her fist*

58Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:28 pm

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

Arcadia wrote:
Ticke.Tock wrote:

I've just noticed that we are wayyyyyyyyyyyy off topic. I mean like really bad....lol

59Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

Ticke.Tock wrote:
Arcadia wrote:
Ticke.Tock wrote:

I've just noticed that we are wayyyyyyyyyyyy off topic. I mean like really bad....lol
Lol it happens,I guess,and yeah anyway I love the movie,I think it's the best one yet!!! Smile

lovez itz!!!

60Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:06 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

no we arent!!!! the felix potion is first used in this movie!!! we are dead on topic! (thats a first)

61Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:57 pm

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

avangaline wrote:no we arent!!!! the felix potion is first used in this movie!!! we are dead on topic! (thats a first)
Lol yep!!!

62Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:57 am

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

Arcadia wrote:
avangaline wrote:no we arent!!!! the felix potion is first used in this movie!!! we are dead on topic! (thats a first)
Lol yep!!!
Gosh you guys are really weird...but funny weird...lol

63Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:45 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

lol i know i get that alot... me and my friends together is even worse!!! lol geek

64Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:21 pm

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

lol yeah,I'm used to it now,and her crazy randomness. : )

65Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:11 pm

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

I think everyone is. lol Smile

66Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:30 am

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

LOL yay!!!! LOL

67Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:22 pm

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

OOOOOO MY I love my new sig of Hermione it's soooo funny! Smile)

68Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:34 am

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

lol it sure is!!! hhaha makes me laugh!

69Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:42 am

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

Yep,it makes me laugh when I ever look at it!!! Smile

70Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:52 pm

Frakers

Frakers

Hahah yeah,anyway,I have seen the movie,and it was really good.They messed up on some parts,but what the hell,I think it was awesome.

Hermione was really funny,and so was Harry,and not to mention Ronald!!! Razz

But anyway....i'm tired....*YAWN!*

71Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:49 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

lolyeah.... still bothers me about dobby and kreacher though

72Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 pm

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

avangaline wrote:lolyeah.... still bothers me about dobby and kreacher though
Yeah me too!!!

73Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:54 pm

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Dan-emma1

O...m...g....really??? REALLY????????!!!!!!

This is just to weird don't you think?

I mean

74Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:50 pm

Fence

Fence

Ha,yeah uhm...about that...I think they like each other....A LOT!!!

75Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:59 am

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

*Talks fast*
Yeah I know,if you go on to the other post,they are wayyy to touchy,and Emma is freaking out over him.

It's kinda funny,'cause thats how I used to feel when I was into Daniel.

*Whew*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum