Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

97% 97% [ 2407 ]
1% 1% [ 17 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

avangaline is a twat.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 avangaline is a twat. on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:53 pm

fhnfgfbd

yes. like the title say. she is a twat. we do not need anymore people who can boss us around and try to get attention because they want to. this is why the forums is lacking. because of her.

2 Re: avangaline is a twat. on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:57 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
Obviously you don't know what a "twat" is. And plus.... she doesn't boss us around. AND! She hasn't been here for like... what? Four months now? So bug off and go to another forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SOME WOULD SAY I'M THE REVERSE."
View user profile http://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

3 Re: avangaline is a twat. on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:01 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
I AM BACK! sorry for the long break, I feel terrible... And HAHAHA boss people around?! WTF?! I havent told one person what to do yet!! So wow! Maybe you should get your facts straight before you go saying crap you sorry son of a *bleep* *blushing* oops sorry for the language, I've had alot of stress built up lately

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

4 Re: avangaline is a twat. on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:03 pm

fhnfgfbd

stress? you know whats good for stress? FUCKING! THATS GOOD STRESS!!!

jk

5 Re: avangaline is a twat. on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:05 pm

avangaline wrote:I AM BACK! sorry for the long break, I feel terrible... And HAHAHA boss people around?! WTF?! I havent told one person what to do yet!! So wow! Maybe you should get your facts straight before you go saying crap you sorry son of a *bleep* *blushing* oops sorry for the language, I've had alot of stress built up lately
HECK YEAH! YOUR BACK! I MISSED YOU! OMG! YOU GUYS ARE BACK! *tears up*

okay who ever fucks around with arcadia, and avanagline... this SHIT is goin' DOWN!

Banned

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

6 Re: avangaline is a twat. on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:05 pm

Starlight

Don't fuck with us you 11 year old.

View user profile

7 Re: avangaline is a twat. on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:09 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
Well thanks for the advice... *sarcasm*... I can go to my boyfriend for that or my ex gf if i feel like domestic a but more eventful... What do you have for stress? Your plastic friend Betty or bill and Phil resting at the end of your arms??

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

8 Re: avangaline is a twat. on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:15 pm

fhnfgfbd

Have I ever questioned about your sexuality? No. I didn't.

9 Re: avangaline is a twat. on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:16 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
Uhmm did I say you did??

View user profile

10 Re: avangaline is a twat. on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:26 pm

fhnfgfbd

only faggots ask stupid questions. kinda like you.. no offence.

11 Re: avangaline is a twat. on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:34 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
Hahaha yes you meant that offensively and idc cause you don't know me, and you never will probably so I dont give a rats ass what you think... And I have never heard someone calling a girl a favor before... Pretty sure guys are called fagots, I've gotten slut, perv, dyke, and a ton more so nothing you say can bother me... Smile

View user profile

12 Re: avangaline is a twat. on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:47 pm

fhnfgfbd

you know what? You are all faggots. You need mental help. Rehab to be more precise. Wink

and the reason why you are in this forum is because you like stalking people and talk about your hormonal issues. it's funny how people in this society like to comment about their own issues.

13 Re: avangaline is a twat. on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:49 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
Lol sorry to inform you of the news bucko, but... You're on these forums to now HAHAHA

View user profile

14 Re: avangaline is a twat. on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:51 pm

killem'

just block his sorry ass already!

View user profile

15 Re: avangaline is a twat. on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:54 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
Awe the poor kid is just trying to be a badass for once in his life, he is probably some nerd, glasses and all, tired of being bullied... Lol

View user profile

16 Re: avangaline is a twat. on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:59 pm

killem'

that i can agree on. Smile

View user profile

17 Re: avangaline is a twat. on Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:01 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
It's ok weird guest guy! I got your back!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

View user profile

18 Re: avangaline is a twat. on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:18 pm

mandy

Welcome to visit our web http://www.rolexclassic.com/ You can always choose the watch which you love best.

Welcome to visit our web http://www.rolexclassic.com/ You can always choose the watch which you love best.

Also welcome to visit our replica UGG boost &LV bags shop.
http://www.a-ugg.com/

Also welcome to visit our replica UGG boost &LV bags shop.
http://www.a-ugg.com/

You can buy the cheapest and beautiful quality boots and bags here

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum