Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

97% 97% [ 2407 ]
1% 1% [ 17 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

Surprise!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Surprise!! on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:52 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
Ok, so here I the very start of the fanfic I am writing, I know this part is like EXTREMELT short but, I just want everyone wanting me to write more Razz you never know who this could be, keep in mind I hate all couple pairing with penny besides Lenny!! Razz well I hope you freaks (jk lol LOVE YA!) like this fan fic Smile

After long day at the cheesecake factory penny came home and scoured the cabinets for liquor... Only one way to spend valentines day alone, and that's drunk! Half way through her bottle of rum there was a knock on her door...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

2 Re: Surprise!! on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Starlight

You are tease. NEEDZ MORE!!!!!

View user profile

3 Re: Surprise!! on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:05 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
Lol thx Razz here Smile

*knock knock knock* "PENNY" *knock knock knock* "PENNY" *knock knock-- penny opened the door cutting sheldons knock off.. Sheldon paused then finished *knock* "penny" penny smiled peppily and drunkenly and asked  "whatcha want cutie?" Sheldon looked confused but shook it off as just another one of penny's weird quirks, "you need to do something about Leonard!" penny giggled and asked "oh? Why so?" then she laughed at her rhyming... Sheldon rolled his eyes starting to get irritated with the way penny was acting today.. "he is sulking around the apartment and..." penny cut him off again "come on in" Sheldon got confused but followed her into her apartment and scrunched his nose at the mess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

4 Re: Surprise!! on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:09 pm

loving it so far! MOARRR!

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

5 Re: Surprise!! on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:10 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
Thx Smile I'll post more later... I'm sick so I have nothing better to do

View user profile

6 Re: Surprise!! on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:03 pm

I can tell already Penny is flirting with Sheldon. Please post more!

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

7 Re: Surprise!! on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:52 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
Penny is drunk, she is not flirting, she's hitting on him, you can't really flirt when drunk lol

View user profile

8 Re: Surprise!! on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:30 pm

@avangaline wrote:Penny is drunk, she is not flirting, she's hitting on him, you can't really flirt when drunk lol
*smacks self*
damnit! I hate when I am dumb sometimes! SEE THE SHENNY GETS TO YOU!

damn u!

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

9 Re: Surprise!! on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:32 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
Lol it's all good, and I am sorry but these parts I am going to be posting are going to be really short because I am writing on my iPod, not a comp...

Penny stumbled over to the kitchen and asked "want anything to drink?" Sheldon saw the bottle of rum on the table and replied "uh, just a coke would
Be fine" penny rolled her eyes and muttered low enough so Sheldon wouldn't hear "just a coke, I'll show you just a coke!" as she poured alcohol into the cup with his coke 

View user profile

10 Re: Surprise!! on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:23 pm

OH YEAH! SHELDON DRUNK = MORE FUCKING FUN!!! XD I can already tell that he will be hitting on her back! PLEASE CONTINUE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!!!!!

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

11 Re: Surprise!! on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Starlight

PLEASE CONTINUE! MAJOR CLIFFHANGERRRRRRR!

View user profile

12 Re: Surprise!! on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:43 pm

~Lover~

I'm am going to hunt you down if you don't continue woman. this is getting pretty awesome so far!

View user profile

13 Re: Surprise!! on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:48 pm

killem'

Gosh. We need more fanfics like this. Suspenseful and gosh, the CLIFFHANGERS!!!

View user profile

14 Re: Surprise!! on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:50 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
Awe Smile thx I'm glad you guys like it. Smile I'll get more up asap to :Smile

View user profile

15 Re: Surprise!! on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:11 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
I haven't posted because... IT'S WONDERFULLY AMAZING!

"SOME WOULD SAY I'M THE REVERSE."
View user profile http://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

16 Re: Surprise!! on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:48 pm

you know whats sad?

AVANGALINE NOT WORKING ON THIS NO MORE!? WTFFFFF???!!!!!!!!!

AHCKK! WHERE YOU WOMAN?

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

17 Re: Surprise!! on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:53 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
@Ticke.Tock wrote:you know whats sad?

AVANGALINE NOT WORKING ON THIS NO MORE!? WTFFFFF???!!!!!!!!!

AHCKK! WHERE YOU WOMAN?
She will be back shortly, she lost the tab on her iTouch. But she will be on today. Very Happy

"SOME WOULD SAY I'M THE REVERSE."
View user profile http://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

18 Re: Surprise!! on Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:43 pm

Starlight

If you don't continue. I will hunt you down, tie you to the computer, and glue your eyelids to the computer. Or... I WILL CHUCK YOUR iTOUCH!!!!

JK. Wink

please do continue. XD

View user profile

19 Re: Surprise!! on Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:44 pm

~Lover~

CONTINUE WOMAN! HOLYFUCKINGSHITBOXONASTIX.

View user profile

20 Re: Surprise!! on Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:46 pm

Roxas

I'd have to say. This is becoming very intriguing.. Smile

View user profile

21 Re: Surprise!! on Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:48 pm

weirdoex

omg. ahhh. Its been a MONTH!

View user profile

22 Re: Surprise!! on Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:49 pm

@weirdoex wrote:omg. ahhh. Its been a MONTH!
I KNOW! GRR WOMAN!

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

23 Re: Surprise!! on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:31 pm

When are you going to post more? Hmm?

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum