Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

97% 97% [ 2407 ]
1% 1% [ 17 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

stories writen by avangaline

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 stories writen by avangaline on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:59 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
this first story i need help from you guys... i have no idea what to name it... i am going to break it up into seperate portions... but please if you could help me out with the name as soon as possible... thank you...

Most fairy tales start with a saying like "once upon an time" or "in a land far far away" but as you can already tell this fairy tale isnt like others... this fairy tale is about a girl who lives on a planet much like our own. But they have supernatural powers there... atleast to us they are supernatural.This girl thinks that she is less than average... she thinks that she isnt very good looking and that her power isnt very usefull compared to everyone elses.
While her friends Analatalla Brianna and Casey have powers like making any guy fall inlove with her, making anyone obey what they say, and reading peoples minds. Avangaline is stuck with being able to read, write, understand, and speak any language she wants.
I know that to you this doesnt sound like much of a fairy tale. But this is a cinderella story.

One day. on the planet htrae Avangaline was at school in her first period class when the principle announced over the intercom that there was going to be a new foreign exchange student coming to their school in a couple of hours. "I hope the foreign exchange student has my 3rd period class!" "do youn think it is a guy or a girl?" "i wonder where the foreign exchange student is from!" her whole class was going nuts over the new foreign exchange student... Avangaline wasnt as excited though because she remembered all the other foreign exchange stuents they had gotten before... guy or girl they were geeky and goofy looking.
At lunch that day Avangaline and her friends were sitting at their usual table when Brianna brought up the foreign exchange student "Did you guys hear about the new foreign exchange student?!..." "kinda hard not to" the rest said in unicine "well..." Brinna continued " Everyone has been saying that this foreign exchange student is a guy! I am going to make him go on date with me with my convincing voice" Avangaline remarked to that saying "You never know he could be like all of the other foreign exchange students we have had in the past, you know, geeky and weird!?!" "Actually he shares my 3rd period and he really isnt that bad looking... actually he is kinda hot!!! I am going to make him fall in love with me with my flirtatious ways" Anallatalla said "And i could read his ma=ind and see which one of us he is going to take!" Brianna added in gleefully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

2 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:25 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
The next day they all came to school in their best outfits... when they all met up outside of the school they looked each other up and down and said in unicine "what do you think you are doing?!" they all laughed about it then walked inside to the cafateria for breakfast.
They were in the cafateria and they were all at their table sitting oi=n the bench that faced the entrance of the cafateria. The foreign exchange student eventually walked in and Analatalla shot him one of her magic smiles. All the foreign exchange studens did was smile back. "I dont get it! usually they are falling head over heals to get to me!"Analatala said in a sad voice "looks like someone has lost their magic touch!hahaha!" Brianna teased at Anallatalla Analatala grimaced back at brianna and Casey and Avangaline giggled at this confrontation that was going on. "I will read his mind at lunch to see what is going on" Casey said through a giggle a the bell rang.
At lunch that day the four friends were in line for lunch when the foreign exchange student walked up behind them. Casey noticed who it was and closed her eyes con sentrating very hard on reading his mind. she opened her eyes and walked back to their table with a blank look on her face. "Whats up Casey? you look like you just saw a ghost!" "I couldnt do it" Casey murmured "What did she say?" Analatalla asked "I couldnt do it... i couldnt read his mind! " casey said out loud.. "they all looked shocked at this news. then Casey said "I think something is going wrong!" "Wait one minute" Avangaline cut in "what country did the office say he was from?" The rest of them just shrugged with a questioning look on their faces "Because if i could find out where he is from then i could speak to him in him own language and ask him what is going on" Avangaline finished. "You never know it might not work... my power didnt work... niether did Casey's! Did yours work brianna?" Brianna shook her head and looked down. "Well i will find a way to talk to him!" Avangaline said determined.
The next day Avangaline went up to the front office and asked about the foreign exchange student. She found out that he was from Ynamreg which meant he spoke Namreg. Avangaline began practicing what she was going to say to him first in hsilgne then in namreg. After saying it more than a hundred times she decided that it was time to confront him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

3 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:12 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
That day at lunch she told her friends her plan. "you know i could just tell him to tell us his power with my power of persuasion..." Brianna said obviously brain dead "Are you forgetting that didnt work. why would it work now?!" Analatalla said playfully hitting her friend on the back of the head... "Oh" Brianna said now feeling stupid. "Plus he speaks namreg so he wouldnt understand a word you were saying anyways!" said Avangaline. "Oh that would also be a little problem" brianna said again feeling even more stupid.
The next day came and Avangaline was worried that her plan wasnt going to work out and she would have to use plan B. The problem with that you ask? THERE WAS NO PLAN B YET.
When lunch came around Avangaline had promised she would go through with this... but something inside of her was telling her that it wasnt going to go well. But she decided she had to do it anyways. So she walked up to him and all of her friends were watching her. She began to speak to him but all that came out was hsilgne! The foreign exchange student looked at her and said "wie"
Avangaline just walked away baffled and slightly confused. "I knew this was goingto happen! i had a feeling in my gut telling me not to... that it wasnt going to work! Great just great now i have to think up a plan B!" Avangaline said as she sat back down at their table.
Before the bell rang she thought of a plan B. she thought about it for a while and realized that it was going to take a little bit more research but sh was willing to do it because this plan was sure to work. And because she wpould try anything to talk to this boy... because man was he gorgeous!
That night Avangaline sat at her desk and pulled out paper and pen. She began to write a letter in Namreg. She still had to find out the foreign exchange students name. She still had to figure out how she was going to sign the letter... She could sign her name or sign it "someone special". she didnt know that writing this letter would be this hard... so she stopped writing and went down stairs for dinner. She thought the break from the writing would help her think better.
The next morning before Avangaline headed off for school she got up early to finish the letter... she began writing again and by the time she had to leave she was done all except for his name which she was going to put when she got to school...
She got to school she headed straight for the front office and found out that his name is Jshock... So she wrote his name and had decided to sign it "someone special" then she gave it to Analatalla to put on his desk in 3rd period. "What does it say?!" Analatalla asked "well you will just have to find out yourself now wont you..." Analatalla crossed her arms' pouted, and stuck her tongue out at Avangaline While Brianna and Casey laughed at the situation. Then the bell rang.

View user profile

4 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:41 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
In third period Analatalla was the first in class and she put the note on Jshock's desk. As lunch came along Jshock walked up to the girls table and dropped a note in the middle of them and then walked away. Of course Analatalla was the fastest and got to the note first. she opened it and olled her eyes and handed it to Avangaline and said "It is for you." in a not so amused voice. Avangaline read the note to her self (*note* what you are about to read has been translated from its original language so you are able to understand it...):
"I know it was one of you that wrote me that note. I would really like to know who it was. So please write me back and this time please sign your real name."
-jshock
p.s By the way my power is keeping other peoples powers from working around me in a 10 foot radius... i have no control over it"
Avangaline said to her friends "he wants to know who i really am!" Avangaline hadnt planned on falling in love this tim of the year... but she just did
That same day when she got home from school she began writing jshock back asking him if he was staying for a while and if he knew hsilgne. After she was done she signed it in a flourish with her real name this time.
She gave it to him herself this time... and then pretty much ran off straight to her friends "Did you give him the note?!" Casey asked "Yes but then i ran away. It was much harder than i had expected it to be... I got nervous wondering if i should even give it to him." replied avangaline
Avangaline got a note back from jshock that read like this:
" Avangaline-
Yes i do speak hsilgne actually i just wroe you in namreg because you wrote me in namreg. oh, and ahbout that question about howmlong i am going to be staying here, my parents signed me up for this whole foreign exchange thing so that i can check this place out because they are planning to move here and they didnt wnt to move before they knew what the place was like. Isnt that cool? Well thank you for telling me your name. mabey we could get lunc sometime soon. write me back!
-jschock
p.s and if that was you that gave me the note... i was hoping it wouldn be you"
Avangaline's heart skipped a beat when she read the last sentence."Hey you guys!" Avangaline said while handing her friends the note "Read it!" so they read it and analatalla said " well atleast for once the guy choose you..." Avangaline wrote him another note saying that it was her that gave him the note and the that they should sit together in the empty table in the back of the cafateria at lunch that day
She was very happy that she had just gotten her first boyfriend and that analatalla couldnt take him. She folded the note int a heart and put it on the edge of her desk so that she wouldnt forget to grab it as she left for school the next morning.
the next morning she left with the note and went to school... when she got to school she found jshock and gave him the note but this time insted of her running away he grabbed her hand and they both walked away to find avangaline's friends...

THE END

View user profile

5 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:43 pm

This is a really good story.
Keep it up! You should call it fairy couples,or whatever...lol

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

6 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:06 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
hey thanks! i am going to put up another one i wrote soon... it is slightly longer than this one... and just for future refrence the name is coincidental! it is not on purpose (you will understand later)

View user profile

7 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:11 pm

@avangaline wrote:hey thanks! i am going to put up another one i wrote soon... it is slightly longer than this one... and just for future refrence the name is coincidental! it is not on purpose (you will understand later)
Really? Cool! And who is the name? and why is it coincidental? Hrrmm...

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

8 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:21 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
the name is arcadia.. the name of the story is arcadia's secret... it was not on purpose! i swear!

View user profile

9 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:45 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
@avangaline wrote:the name is arcadia.. the name of the story is arcadia's secret... it was not on purpose! i swear!
Riiiiigggghhhhtttt......lol jk
I think it's pretty funny actually Exclamation

"SOME WOULD SAY I'M THE REVERSE."
View user profile http://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

10 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:50 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
yeah... in a way i guess

View user profile

11 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:55 am

Frakers

I like the story but who cares!!! keep writing....oh and do you want to be a writer? Cuz I think you should... Smile

Have any questions,or really bad concerns then please contact the admin,mods,or me.
I'm a bold new tradition,respect that!
View user profile

12 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:26 am

@Frakers wrote:I like the story but who cares!!! keep writing....oh and do you want to be a writer? Cuz I think you should... Smile
She would be excellent!

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

13 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:11 am

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
AWWWW i feel so loved! thank you... and i am considering being a writer... it is between that and teaching... but thank you! you guys are awesome!

View user profile

14 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:32 am

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
You feel loved now!???!??!?! lol!

15 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:35 am

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
no... I HAVE ALWAYS FELT LOVED!!!! wait i am not going to start getting paparazzi on muy door step now am i?? are you the ones watching me when i sleep?!? lol jk jk jk,

View user profile

16 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
@avangaline wrote:no... I HAVE ALWAYS FELT LOVED!!!! wait i am not going to start getting paparazzi on muy door step now am i?? are you the ones watching me when i sleep?!? lol jk jk jk,
Maybe- I don't know...it depends....lol jk.

17 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:32 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
IT DEPENDS ON WHAT?! *looks around nervously... opens curtains and looks outside frantically* they are watching a know they are *pulls at hair* they are here to steal my creations *picks up stories, looks around' and makes a run for it* lol yeah... i get kinda weird about my stories!!!!! lol jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk flower

View user profile

18 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:20 pm

@avangaline wrote:IT DEPENDS ON WHAT?! *looks around nervously... opens curtains and looks outside frantically* they are watching a know they are *pulls at hair* they are here to steal my creations *picks up stories, looks around' and makes a run for it* lol yeah... i get kinda weird about my stories!!!!! lol jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk flower
lol wow!

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

19 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:57 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
yeah.... expect more of that but waorse this weekend... i am going to be with my friend and we are going to be loaded on sugar!!!

View user profile

20 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:08 am

@avangaline wrote:yeah.... expect more of that but waorse this weekend... i am going to be with my friend and we are going to be loaded on sugar!!!
Am I supposed to be scared by now? scratch

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

21 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:06 am

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
lol not if you want to join the supreme randomness staring sunday!!!!!!!! then we can all terrify arcadia!!!

View user profile

22 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:41 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
@avangaline wrote:lol not if you want to join the supreme randomness staring sunday!!!!!!!! then we can all terrify arcadia!!!
You better start adding randomness in the random section,on the spam forum...

*Glares at you!*

23 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:52 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
uh... i did say that randomness was going to over rule the..... site now didnt i? mwahahahahahahahahaha

View user profile

24 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:06 pm

@avangaline wrote:uh... i did say that randomness was going to over rule the..... site now didnt i? mwahahahahahahahahaha
Question...when is the next Story coming???

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

25 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:41 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
lol as soon as i9 finish editing it... it is almost done.... mabey a couple days... or tonight...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum