Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

97% 97% [ 2407 ]
1% 1% [ 17 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

stories writen by avangaline

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:33 pm

@avangaline wrote:lol as soon as i9 finish editing it... it is almost done.... mabey a couple days... or tonight...
Oh k cool,I hope it's real awesome!!!! Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

27 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:31 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
I have read her stories,and they are way awesome,she made a vampire story,and it was really cool!

Now the pages of her stories are gone...they all went bye bye...*Sniff Sniff*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SOME WOULD SAY I'M THE REVERSE."
View user profile http://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

28 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:21 am

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
I know it makes me sad to

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

29 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:43 am

Well,start writing WOMAN!

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

30 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:44 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
lol! YEAH! AVANGALINE!!!

31 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:43 pm

YEAH PLEASE?????

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

32 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:43 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
tonight and i am serious this time... even if arcadia has to force me to there will be a new one up tonight!

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

33 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:57 am

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
kk sorry everyone... i know i said that night but i got grounded... but here it is!!!

Arcadia's secret[b]
it is the year 3012 on the planet Asteria and there is a young girl who is not like everyone else. the thing is she doesnt know this yet. This girls name is Arcadia. She is an only child who lives with her mom and dad. Our story begins at Arcadia's first day oh high school.

Arcadia was very excited of her first day of highschool. She stayed up all night just getting ready! She quickly ate her breakfast of a froogleberry muffin and a tall glasss of hono juice. then she checked again to be possitive that she had everything she needed then she was out the door and rode her space board to school and got there early. She was so early that the gates were still lazered shut! So she still had a good 30 minutes before the gates would be open so she went down to the mall to drool over the new hologram 300

It was finnaly time for her to be getting nto school so she took one last glance and was on her way. She got to school just in time to see the principal unlazer the gates. She thought it was the cooles thing that she had ever seen.

Shet met up with her friends from the years before. They all caught up on how all of ther summers were and gave eachother a start-of-the-year gift. They gave eachother gifts like this every frst day of every year. One of her friends got her a hands free pen. She got one of her friends a new space board because she was the only one without one. They had a fun time and then the bell rang for first period.

View user profile

34 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:10 am

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
The day went by really fast for Arcadia but when she got home everything was about to change.

Once she got home She went straight to her room and she started getting a headache and decided to lye down for a bit. She fell asleep and had the weirdest dream. Her dream was about all of her teachers had formed this antiarcadia club. One of her teachers then looked at her funny and then she woke up. she went to the mirror and instead of seeing her face she saw her history teachers face! She got really scared and closed her eyes. She opened her eyes and was glad to see her own face in the mirror again. She wasnt going to tell anyone about this... not even her own best friend.

She ate dinner and went to her room. She got another headache but this time she didnt lye down. She thought that lying down to rest when she got the first headache caused her to see things. After the headache was over she looked in the mirror and screamed. Her mirror wasnt opening its screen! it was saying "unidentified person" over and over again. So she ran to the bathroom mirror and screemed louder than before. Her mother came in and said "what is going on in here?!" Arcadia had the face of her cat androidia. Arcdia colapsed on the floor and returned to her original form. Then she asked her mom "You can see it to? I am not seeing things?" Her mother nodded at her still looking shocked.

Then her and her mom had a long talk and arcadias mom showed her that her mom had a power to. Arcaida begged her mom not to tell anyone and her mom promised she wouldnt. Her mom also said that every day after after school and arcadia had finished her homework they would go down into the basement and try to find a way to keep this under control.

View user profile

35 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:44 am

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
i will finish this asap... sorry i gotta go...

View user profile

36 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:31 pm

YOU LEFT A CLIFFHANGER? YOU KNOW THAT? Geez girl! You need to finish this!!!

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

37 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:25 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
HAHAHA

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY I DIDT MEAN TO DO THAT!!! I HAVENT BEEN ON LATELY!!!
i will try my hardest to get this story cotinued by monday because my binder with this story in it is in my locker at school.. so i will continue it as soon asi remember to bring the binder back home

again
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY I LEFT YOU GUYS HANGING

but i am back now and i will continue the storyASAP

View user profile

38 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:17 pm

Wow. lol, we've must've been really ignoring this forum! lol

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

39 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:53 pm

Fence

FINALLY YOU POST! Holy crap, you left us in a cliffy and left. Well, at least your here now! Razz

View user profile

40 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:13 am

Linsdy

You make really good stories. Please continue.

View user profile

41 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:02 am

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
IM REALLY SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THE FORUMS RECENTLY BUT I AM BACK AND I WILL CONTINUE WRITNG SOON!!! GEEZ YOU GUYS ARE ADDICTS!!!!! Razz HAHAHA i love you guys still though

View user profile

42 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:34 pm

@avangaline wrote:IM REALLY SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THE FORUMS RECENTLY BUT I AM BACK AND I WILL CONTINUE WRITNG SOON!!! GEEZ YOU GUYS ARE ADDICTS!!!!! Razz HAHAHA i love you guys still though
We need to have more fan fic writers. *Nudges Avangaline*

Righht?

View user profile

43 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:22 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
HAHAHA yeah and hey everyone i am going to inform you that at the moment i am working on writin g a book that i might be able to get published!!! i am really excited!!!!

View user profile

44 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:23 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
HAHAHA yeah and hey everyone i am going to inform you that at the moment i am working on writin g a book that i might be able to get published!!! i am really excited!!!!

View user profile

45 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:31 pm

COOL! can't wait, and I will read it! Razz

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

46 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:39 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
awesome!!! yeah it is pretty much my wish of my future life... nothing like what you have read on here... it is a romance... arcadia wouldnt allow it on here Razz hahaha well dont get to excited yet! i am no where near being done with it yet i am only at 67,009 words so far

View user profile

47 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:59 pm

@avangaline wrote:awesome!!! yeah it is pretty much my wish of my future life... nothing like what you have read on here... it is a romance... arcadia wouldnt allow it on here Razz hahaha well dont get to excited yet! i am no where near being done with it yet i am only at 67,009 words so far
I think she would! Wink Shes told me before she likes romance...
Smile

Trust me... she does! Smile And I like em' too, and so does Lindsy!

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

48 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:14 pm

@Ticke.Tock wrote:
@avangaline wrote:awesome!!! yeah it is pretty much my wish of my future life... nothing like what you have read on here... it is a romance... arcadia wouldnt allow it on here Razz hahaha well dont get to excited yet! i am no where near being done with it yet i am only at 67,009 words so far
I think she would! Wink Shes told me before she likes romance...
Smile

Trust me... she does! Smile And I like em' too, and so does Lindsy!

Arcadia would allow it Cool

View user profile

49 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:22 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
If its that "Gushy", then I will make another board on the fan fiction thread so only Mature fan fic writers and readers can go on. I think thats fairly fair. Smile

50 Re: stories writen by avangaline on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:59 pm

Nite

I want to read it! Smile Your stories have very good detail, I like it!

I agree with Arcadia though, it makes sense!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum