Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

97% 97% [ 2407 ]
1% 1% [ 17 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

The WTF fc!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: The WTF fc! on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:01 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
yeah!!! we think to much alike!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

27 Re: The WTF fc! on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:18 pm

@avangaline wrote:yeah!!! we think to much alike!
Draco is sooo fine!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

28 Re: The WTF fc! on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:22 pm

Frakers

@Ticke.Tock wrote:
@Arcadia wrote:
Something that i have found on the internet!!!

post some wtf pics!!!
WTF!!!! HARRY!!! RON!!! = EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
I really don't wanna know what happened there,and also I think that photo was photo shopped to me.

Thats all I gotta say,but I like how you put the "WTF! fc" Arcadia,it makes total since.

Have any questions,or really bad concerns then please contact the admin,mods,or me.
I'm a bold new tradition,respect that!
View user profile

29 Re: The WTF fc! on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:00 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
yeah... we know it was photo shopped... we watched the movie very intently to see if we could see that... all that happened was he (harry) tapped rons leg when mcgonnigoll called ron up to dance with her...

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

30 Re: The WTF fc! on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
@avangaline wrote:yeah... we know it was photo shopped... we watched the movie very intently to see if we could see that... all that happened was he (harry) tapped rons leg when mcgonnigoll called ron up to dance with her...
Thank god!!! I hate it how they would just photo shop stuff like that eww! but funny!

"SOME WOULD SAY I'M THE REVERSE."
View user profile http://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

31 Re: The WTF fc! on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:06 am

@Arcadia wrote:
@avangaline wrote:yeah... we know it was photo shopped... we watched the movie very intently to see if we could see that... all that happened was he (harry) tapped rons leg when mcgonnigoll called ron up to dance with her...
Thank god!!! I hate it how they would just photo shop stuff like that eww! but funny!
Yaah I know what you mean! Gosh!

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

32 Re: The WTF fc! on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:39 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
lol yeah...

View user profile

33 Re: The WTF fc! on Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:18 am

@avangaline wrote:lol yeah...
anyway this is what I found!!!

^.^ Yes I would gag to Harry....Smile

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

34 Re: The WTF fc! on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
@Ticke.Tock wrote:

Hahaha okay,so they are WTF pictures lol!

35 Re: The WTF fc! on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:27 pm

@Arcadia wrote:
@Ticke.Tock wrote:

Hahaha okay,so they are WTF pictures lol!
Yeah I like gag part.

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

36 Re: The WTF fc! on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:47 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
lol wow...

View user profile

37 Re: The WTF fc! on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:05 pm

@avangaline wrote:lol wow...
You know what? I actually think that Hermione and Harry would have been a cute couple..yeah...

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

38 Re: The WTF fc! on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:38 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
lol okay? harry i think looks better with a red head though.. (ginny) just how i see it...

View user profile

39 Re: The WTF fc! on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:32 pm

Oh....cool... Smile

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

40 Re: The WTF fc! on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:23 am

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
Yep!!!

View user profile

41 Re: The WTF fc! on Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin

42 Re: The WTF fc! on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:39 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
lol cool

View user profile

43 Re: The WTF fc! on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:40 am

@Arcadia wrote:
hahha Ron! lolz.

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

44 Re: The WTF fc! on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:46 am

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
His face says it all! WTF? lol. Wonder what movie that was... geek

45 Re: The WTF fc! on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:53 pm

Frakers

Yeah,I've seen some clips of Rupert Grint on some movie,but other than that....I dunno...

Have any questions,or really bad concerns then please contact the admin,mods,or me.
I'm a bold new tradition,respect that!
View user profile

46 Re: The WTF fc! on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:46 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
that is most likely from the goblet of fire... you remember... when ron first starts getting mad at harry and tells harry to talk to him when he is done trying to be cool and tough.... something like that... but yeah...

sorry i am a weelittle bit of a harry potter nerd/geek

View user profile

47 Re: The WTF fc! on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:42 pm

geek

We cool,we cool! I'm a nerd too Razz

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

48 Re: The WTF fc! on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Fence

hahahahaha yeah me too.
Kinda

View user profile

49 Re: The WTF fc! on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:48 am

YAY GO HP NERDS!!!

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

50 Re: The WTF fc! on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
I know,it's sooo awesome!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum