Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

97% 97% [ 2407 ]
1% 1% [ 17 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deathly Hollows?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Deathly Hollows? on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:44 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin

Last edited by Arcadia on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SOME WOULD SAY I'M THE REVERSE."
View user profile http://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

2 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Yeah I have to agree with you Arcadia,that has to be dobby,cause there is no way that,someone that small can fit into Hermione arms like that!

Lol well nice find,where did you find those?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥ HARMONY

View user profile

3 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:24 pm

Frakers

Hermione looks very sad...aww.... Crying or Very sad

Have any questions,or really bad concerns then please contact the admin,mods,or me.
I'm a bold new tradition,respect that!
View user profile

4 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:07 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
that is dobby but they are burying him in the wrong spot!!!!!!!!!!! it is supposed to be in the planter in front of tonks parents house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

5 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:42 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
@avangaline wrote:that is dobby but they are burying him in the wrong spot!!!!!!!!!!! it is supposed to be in the planter in front of tonks parents house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*backs up from the blast!*

Vangie! PLEASE?

6 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:12 am

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
@Ticke.Tock wrote:Yeah I have to agree with you Arcadia,that has to be dobby,cause there is no way that,someone that small can fit into Hermione arms like that!

I got the pictures off of photobucket

Gosh soooo may Harry Potter pictures in there!!! OMG!

7 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:19 am

@Arcadia wrote:
@Ticke.Tock wrote:Yeah I have to agree with you Arcadia,that has to be dobby,cause there is no way that,someone that small can fit into Hermione arms like that!

I got the pictures off of photobucket

Gosh soooo may Harry Potter pictures in there!!! OMG!
Oh okay thanks :]

Poor poor dobby,and your right avangaline!!! TONKs PARENTS'S HOUSE!!! ARGHHHHHH!

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

8 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Do you ever think that,the crew would show Draco a lot? Like in the books I mean,draco was in it a lot.

and they have to show the part,when harry makes friends with draco,and when Riddle Hermione,and Riddle Harry kissing,that's when Ron gets mad!!!

lol I love the books still with all my heart,but when they change things in the movie,it gets me twitchy...lol

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

9 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:43 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
yeah same!!!!!!! i already said if they leave out anything huge i am throwing the soda and the popcorn bag at the screen

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

10 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:39 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
@avangaline wrote:yeah same!!!!!!! i already said if they leave out anything huge i am throwing the soda and the popcorn bag at the screen
Right there with you! and it's going to be two parts so it's going to be fun!!! lol

Harry,and Ron will be sooooooo I mean cute!!! Smile

11 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:20 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
@Arcadia wrote:
@avangaline wrote:that is dobby but they are burying him in the wrong spot!!!!!!!!!!! it is supposed to be in the planter in front of tonks parents house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vangie! PLEASE?

sorry *looks down sadly* it just gets me so pissed *starts steaming up*when i find out they are going to screw up parts of the last movie!!!!!! oops... *breathes* sorry got a little steamed there....

View user profile

12 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:11 pm

@avangaline wrote:
@Arcadia wrote:

Vangie! PLEASE?

sorry *looks down sadly* it just gets me so pissed *starts steaming up*when i find out they are going to screw up parts of the last movie!!!!!! oops... *breathes* sorry got a little steamed there....
lol! thats all I gotta say! lol

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

13 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:49 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
lol yeah... i get a little wound up when movies screw up the books or even sometimes the other way around

View user profile

14 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
I just added more,the other pictures were being retarded.

ERGH!!!

I got these off of PHOTOBUCKET BY THE WAY!

15 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:14 pm

OMG! Emma looks really sad on the first picture lol.Daniel looks like he's having a seizure.Rupert looks fine out of all of em'.

lol. wow....

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

16 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:47 am

Frakers

That so cool! How they made the set like that...nice.

Have any questions,or really bad concerns then please contact the admin,mods,or me.
I'm a bold new tradition,respect that!
View user profile

17 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:40 am

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
Yeah... I don't like how everything is in a feiks when it shouldn't be!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

18 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:50 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
Whats feiks?

19 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:48 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
ooooops!!!!! i meant feild!!!!! lol dont ask how i messed that up... i dont even know...

View user profile

20 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:35 pm

Lol I have some of those moments,don't hurt yourself for it! Smile

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

21 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:50 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
lol kk thx... i have blonde moments so much... i am amazed that it has only hapened once on the forums so far! lol

View user profile

22 Re: Deathly Hollows? on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:45 pm

@avangaline wrote:lol kk thx... i have blonde moments so much... i am amazed that it has only hapened once on the forums so far! lol
Yeah me too,I think it's kinda of a addiction!!! Since you created it,and all...nice work...veyr nice!

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum