Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

97% 97% [ 2407 ]
1% 1% [ 17 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

nice sites

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: nice sites on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:09 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
then if you dont like us leave... no one cares if you like us or not... actually we get a huge laugh out of all of this crap just to let you know... so the more you say crap the more we have to talk about!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

52 Re: nice sites on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:10 pm

kija

if you haven't noticed @....... your just as sick as everyone else I believe. and we are not ghetto!

53 Re: nice sites on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:13 pm

fuik

wow... just wow. that struck me really bad. awww... to bad! didn't work!

You know, you aren't famous.

54 Re: nice sites on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:16 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
i dont care if i am not famus... i dont wish to be... because then i would be stalked by people... gosh you said that as if it was supposed to hurt me! but guess what!!! it didnt gosh you are probably just some kid whos parents are cruel... i feel sorry for you really

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

55 Re: nice sites on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:29 pm

fuik

whatever, probably your boyfriend got ran over. or whatever, thats why your replying to my messages. But really nice comeback tho. [/sarcasm]

56 Re: nice sites on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:31 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
actually my boyfriend is perfectly fine... and i am no trying to comeback at you... and if i notice right then you are the one who is replying to... lol you really need to grow up

View user profile

57 Re: nice sites on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:33 pm

fuik

you know, i don't give a shit. and plus, im not poor!!!!!!!
SO BACK OFF LADY!

58 Re: nice sites on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:35 pm

fuik wrote:you know, i don't give a shit. and plus, im not poor!!!!!!!
SO BACK OFF LADY!
Can you please stop being a jerk.Just asking, because your pissing the administrator off. So go away.

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

59 Re: nice sites on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:41 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
i agree with tick tock go away

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum