Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

97% 97% [ 2407 ]
1% 1% [ 17 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

i can no longer listen to taylor swift

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 i can no longer listen to taylor swift on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:36 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
listen to this song... and watch the video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOrY9M1SsK0
then watch this and listen to this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGWE3hwJ21U
mind you that the first video came out two years ago while taylor wasnt even huge yet.. (as in famous... not huge huge lol) and the videos are very similar and the songs? well i think they speak for themselves!

after i realized this i couldnt listen to taylor anymore... idk why but "her" music just wasnt very appealing to me any more... tell me what you think about the vids and songs... pay close attention to the chorus...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

2 Re: i can no longer listen to taylor swift on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:27 am

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
You told me that before.I've seen them,and yeah they are quite similar...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SOME WOULD SAY I'M THE REVERSE."
View user profile http://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

3 Re: i can no longer listen to taylor swift on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:33 am

What the heck??!?!?!??!?!?!? I OMG!

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

4 Re: i can no longer listen to taylor swift on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:52 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
yep... see!!!!! it is so irritating!!! the vids are oh so very similar!!!! i mean in the girl next door vid she is playing both the blonde and the burnette.... and when she is the blonde she is wearing glasses... and it is exactly the same in the taylor swift video!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh so irritating

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

5 Re: i can no longer listen to taylor swift on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:53 pm

@avangaline wrote:yep... see!!!!! it is so irritating!!! the vids are oh so very similar!!!! i mean in the girl next door vid she is playing both the blonde and the burnette.... and when she is the blonde she is wearing glasses... and it is exactly the same in the taylor swift video!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh so irritating
MY GOSH!!! I canb't believe IT!!!

THATS IT! *Slams door shut!*

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

6 Re: i can no longer listen to taylor swift on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
LOLZ.Wow.I know how you feel Ticke.Tock

It must be really really bad then.

*Rubs Ticke.Tocks back*

"SOME WOULD SAY I'M THE REVERSE."
View user profile http://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

7 Re: i can no longer listen to taylor swift on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:05 pm

Frakers

Look,is Taylor getting sued over that "Copied" song? then...no...I'm sorry but it doesn't sound at all the same to me.

Well,thats my opinion.

Have any questions,or really bad concerns then please contact the admin,mods,or me.
I'm a bold new tradition,respect that!
View user profile

8 Re: i can no longer listen to taylor swift on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:03 pm

@Frakers wrote:Look,is Taylor getting sued over that "Copied" song? then...no...I'm sorry but it doesn't sound at all the same to me.

Well,thats my opinion.
Thats nice to know...

♥️ HARMONY

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum