Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

97% 97% [ 2407 ]
1% 1% [ 17 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not really new.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Not really new. on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:49 pm

killem'

I've been on the old forums; Naruto-Online. and well, the forums weren't working, so I googled bensfer's, or Arcadia's name. And I recognized Avangaline, and Arcadia.

This has been a great honor to be back! I will post as much as I can. Yes. Weridoex is here, and, we'll be fighting no stop!

View user profile

2 Re: Not really new. on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:52 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
he is here?? i never knew that!!!! and hey welcome back!!! i missed you guys!!!!!!! Razz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

3 Re: Not really new. on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:56 pm

killem'

avangaline wrote:he is here?? i never knew that!!!! and hey welcome back!!! i missed you guys!!!!!!! Razz
Thank you! So much! Weridoex is next to me right now. You guys aren't Naruto fans anymore? Or...what? lol

View user profile

4 Re: Not really new. on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:58 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
i never was remember??? i was just on there because arcadia is my sister

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

5 Re: Not really new. on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:02 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
killem' wrote:
avangaline wrote:he is here?? i never knew that!!!! and hey welcome back!!! i missed you guys!!!!!!! Razz
Thank you! So much! Weridoex is next to me right now. You guys aren't Naruto fans anymore? Or...what? lol
I'm a little fan right now. Razz
And welcome back, I never thought you guys would come back. But you did! You made a tear in my eye. Crying or Very sad

View user profile http://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

6 Re: Not really new. on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:04 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
Arcadia wrote:
killem' wrote:
I'm a little fan right now. Razz
And welcome back, I never thought you guys would come back. But you did! You made a tear in my eye. Crying or Very sad
no that tear in your eye was from the mom on transformers!!!!!! Laughing

View user profile

7 Re: Not really new. on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:19 pm

weirdoex

Transformers? Oh yea I remember the crazy ass mom, saying all this weird shit. "Look Micaela, I have a bald spot!"

Shit that was funny! Laughing

View user profile

8 Re: Not really new. on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:04 am

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
i know!!! i was laughing so hard i started crying!!!

View user profile

9 Re: Not really new. on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:04 pm

Linsdy

Lol, Transformers 2 was really good Razz

Better than the first by so many levels.

View user profile

10 Re: Not really new. on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:15 pm

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
Haha, I know!!! Like a Star @ heaven

"SOME WOULD SAY I'M THE REVERSE."
View user profile http://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

11 Re: Not really new. on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:30 pm

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
yeah i loved it!!!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum