Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! I_vote_lcap97%THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! I_vote_rcap 97% [ 2407 ]
THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! I_vote_lcap1%THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! I_vote_rcap 1% [ 17 ]
THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! I_vote_lcap1%THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! I_vote_rcap 1% [ 18 ]
THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! I_vote_lcap1%THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! I_vote_rcap 1% [ 18 ]
THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! I_vote_lcap1%THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! I_vote_rcap 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Empty THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:06 pm

Anonymous

Since we cannot join, because of a stupid e-mail thingy. I would like to rant about this stupid fucking forum.

Yes. Its a stupid FUCKING forum.

OH AND WE CAN POST BAD GRAMMAR AND SHIT!!

SO ALL THE GIRLS ON HERE, GO SUCK IT! HARD! AND MAKE SURE NOT TO BITE IT!

GASP ALL YOU BITCHES! BUT ITS TRUE!

SO GUEST LETS POST CRAP ABOUT THIS FORUM!! MAUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

2THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Empty Re: THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:08 pm

BOOK

Anonymous

Oh please shut the fuck up will you? Your just pissed off because they announced on a topic, and you have to go against it. Your a stupid piece of shit on this Earth, and you need to go the fuck away.

3THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Empty Re: THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Anonymous

@BOOK

please. your the little shit on this Earth, that eats the crap. And spit it out if you don't like.

So, I like jacking off. because. its. fun.

4THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Empty Re: THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:10 pm

BOOK

Anonymous

Whatever, nobody needs to know about your "SEX" life anyways. Because your going to die alone, and I feel really bad for your future. No offense, or anything.

5THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Empty Re: THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Anonymous

Sod off you stupid cow. GTFO!

6THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Empty Re: THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:16 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

ok... i am going to start off nicely... i am not very pleased with the whole sex topic right now... and whenever i hear about it it kinda makes me want to go and kill a bitch... but i am going to be nice first and then i will get mean... so you can either stop now... or you can continue and feel my wrath!!!

7THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Empty Re: THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:19 pm

Anonymous

yay the not so nice bitch is here!

YAY YAY YAY!

Oh and I thought you were leaving... such a shame.. what a shame sadly.

8THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Empty Re: THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:24 pm

Nite

Nite

Get over it. Seriously, you need to grow up.

9THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Empty Re: THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:29 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

no i said i was going to stop posting my story basically... but i am always here to stand up for the forum from faggits like you!! you see you all waist your precious time on here to call us names and to make fun of the forums... but really if you notice... NO ONE GIVES A CRAP ABOUT YOU! YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT YOU FAGGIT!!! now liste up and listen up well!! i dont give a damn if you dont like this forum... because if you dont then you can just leave!!! and never have to worry about it again!!! it will just be another one of those sites you will never visit!!! but you are so PITIFUL and your life is so FUCKING DULL!!! that you and all the other faggits like you have to go and fuck up other peoples good moods!!! now... i wouldnt be so touchy about all of this if it wasnt about sex!!! so COOL IT AND GET A GOD DAMN FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Empty Re: THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Anonymous

Oh! JOY JOY JOY! Nobody has to care what you think, or say about us either, so cool it.

You typed Faggot wrong by the way. Wink

11THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Empty Re: THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:36 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

yeah i know i did... and i know no one HAS to.. but the funny thing is!! THEY DO!! and also... i am done with you already... i am NOT in the mood to deal with retards... so..

ARCADIA!!! DO YOUR THING!!!

12THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Empty Re: THE RANT ABOUT THIS FORUM!! EAT IT! Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

Sweet! No you're going to feel my wrath, I have the power to ban you, so I will. Goodbye, and go deal your mental problems with someone elses' forums!

FORUM IS LOCKED!

https://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum