Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

97% 97% [ 2407 ]
1% 1% [ 17 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 18 ]
1% 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emma Watson,and Rupert Grint are on Slime Time Live!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
I wanted to let you guys know,this video is really funny,I know that they are scripted,but it's really funny!

Hope you guy's like it. Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SOME WOULD SAY I'M THE REVERSE."
View user profile http://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com
Ooohh,I love how Rupert just stands there,and Emma is freaking out! hahah omg! *Sheds tear!* anyway,Emma seemed she was into it though,and Rupert was kinda...well...bored...to me.... :]
not saying it's true or nothing,but whatever...
JK JK JK JK JK!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♥ HARMONY

View user profile

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
i am so lost but it is soo funny!!! (i know absolutely nothing about football so it was so confusing! lol)

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile
Yeah I like how,Emma knows everything though.Kind of reminds me of Hermione there...lol

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

Fence

Ticke.Tock wrote:Yeah I like how,Emma knows everything though.Kind of reminds me of Hermione there...lol
Yup,I was thinking the same thing cuz' it all sounded so... familiar...hmm...

View user profile

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
Fence wrote:
Ticke.Tock wrote:Yeah I like how,Emma knows everything though.Kind of reminds me of Hermione there...lol
Yup,I was thinking the same thing cuz' it all sounded so... familiar...hmm...
You guys crack me up!

It's what we do. Razz

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
hahaha yeah... and now i a back to join you guys again in the randm dorkiness Razz

" L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one i see V is very very extra ordinary E is even though that anyone that you adore thats love"
View user profile

killem'

I swear. THEY NO nothing ABOUT football. drives me mad! I TELL YOU, MADDD!

View user profile

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
lol i know right?! it is so funny!!! i know very very very little Razz maybe i should date the quarterback and learn some stuff huh?? hahaha (might notbe football related but... OH WELL) Razz

View user profile

killem'

avangaline wrote:lol i know right?! it is so funny!!! i know very very very little Razz maybe i should date the quarterback and learn some stuff huh?? hahaha (might notbe football related but... OH WELL) Razz

Oh boy! EVERYBODY! SHE'S LOSING IT!!!!!! affraid

View user profile

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
hey!!!! i was last night i admit that but i am soooooooooooooooo back to normal now!!!! Razz drunken Wink

View user profile
BAWHHAHHAHHA! Emma! Lol she's hilarious I love her! *sheds tear* How she reacted to that slime made me laugh, and her scream! LOLZ!

View user profile

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
I WOULD SCREEM TO

View user profile

Frakers

Nice find Arcadia, I think I've seen that one Nick a few years back. It was quite funny!
Rupert doesn't budge! Laughing

Have any questions,or really bad concerns then please contact the admin,mods,or me.
I'm a bold new tradition,respect that!
View user profile

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
hahaha iknow that is just what makes it funnier Razz

View user profile

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
The scream is the best Smile
I heard that the "Slime" is back, and I saw Miranda Crosgrove was in it, and some other Nick T.V. show stars, It was cool

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
hahaha yeah butit will never be the same as it was

View user profile

Arcadia

Admin
Admin
I know! Thank God, that Emma & Rupert got to be in it though, they are so lucky! Razz

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
yeah that is pretty cool

View user profile
again a old post! lol feels good about memory's... ahhh they were good.

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
lol yeah

View user profile
you know... if you have noticed, we are so freakin random, I mean... its not even funny any more. I see guests come on here, and they don't register... except for today though. Smile

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

avangaline

Top Poster
Top Poster
yeah we totally change the topic of every thread on here! like the pink one! hahaha

View user profile
I know right? It so awesome! Smile

♥ HARMONY

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum