Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

when two worlds colide - Page 4 I_vote_lcap97%when two worlds colide - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 97% [ 2407 ]
when two worlds colide - Page 4 I_vote_lcap1%when two worlds colide - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 17 ]
when two worlds colide - Page 4 I_vote_lcap1%when two worlds colide - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 18 ]
when two worlds colide - Page 4 I_vote_lcap1%when two worlds colide - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 18 ]
when two worlds colide - Page 4 I_vote_lcap1%when two worlds colide - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

when two worlds colide

+6
vamp81
Linsdy
Fence
Arcadia
Ticke.Tock
avangaline
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:52 pm

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

Uhm... wow Ticke.Tock. You have proven yourself, that you are crazy. Cool Although... crazy is the middle name of this forum. Laughing

Avangline, when are you honestly going to type the story. Hmm? I really want to know what happens next. So please continue. I love you!

*blinks eyes very fast, and pouts*

https://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

77when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:24 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

HELLO EVERYONE!!! it is me!!!!

ok guys sorry for the long wait!!! i have been bus lately with things.. like the boyfriend Razz well here is the long awaited next part.... hmmm could draco and hermione be getting together soon? guess you will have to wait to see!!

it had been 4 days since dracos plan with luna had started and lately he noticed that hermione was hanging all over Theodore.. draco thought that his plan had only pushed hermione away from him instead of drawing her closer like he wanted it to... but he noticed something as he was sitting in the great hall... he saw that as Theodore past hermione they didnt greet eachother not a hug a smile a hello or even a wave!
later thast day as draco was walking through the halls to the dungeon he ran into luna... he told her that he decided it was time to stop the whole jelousy plan now that it wasnt seeming to have any effect on hermione but pushing her further and further away from him... luna just said ok and went off to his dorm... since it was a saturday there werent any classes so he just sat in his dorm ost of the day staring out the window day dreaming... day dreaming wasnt really draco.s thing unless it was daydreaming about ways to torcher people... but now a days he found him self day dreaming alot and it was always just about hermione... he thought about how beautiful she was and about how it would feel for her to be his and him hers... he would think about how it would feel to have his hand in hers... how soft her skin would feel to his touch when he brushed his hand across her cheek... how soft her lips would be pressed up against his... how her body would fit right up against his... how she would feel with his arms wrapped around her waist...how sweet her skin would taste as he kissed her neck... he would think about how he wanted to be the one that held her when she had a bad day... the one to wipe away her tears when ron was being a jerk... he wanted to be the one she could trust with her life... then when he finaly came back to reality he realized that it was nothing but a dream... a dream world that Theodore got to live in every day... And he resented him for that...

(i am in a very lovey dovey mood right now so get ready for some really cute scenes I love you Wink )

78when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

BRING IT ON THEN, we want more cute scenes!!! Doesn't matter what it is Avangaline! WE WANT MORE!!!!!!!! Oh, and I'll be off this weekend, so please write! I'll write a Dramione story too, since I haven't done that yet. >.> *glares at self* but no matter, once things get piled up in my head, I'll get right to it. I just hope that Draco/ Hermione get things sorted out in this story. ^_^

79when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:46 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

hahaha i am working on it right now!!! so just chill ticke tocke!!!

80when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:19 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

hmmm i wonder... will they get together soon?? or will draco confide to his chamber?? you will just have to wait and see!!!

a day passed and draco had hardly left his dorm room... he went and ate and he went straight back... hermione noticed this and decided to go to luna to see what was up... "hey luna..." hermione said coming up to her in the halls "why is draco sulking around in the dungeons all day?" luna shrugged her shoulders then said "i really cant say i know mione" hermione looked towards the ground and sighed "did something happen with you two?" luna looked right at hermione with her blank but fully aware stare and said "i am not sure i fully understand what you are saying" then hermione said "i noticed you and him had a thing the past few days" luna smiled and sighed then said :no hermione..." then she got a serious face and said in a "no duh" tone " he was just trying to make you jelous" hermione got a totally confused look on her face then retorically said "he was trying to make me jelous?" luna nodded and started staring a invisible things around her "he thought you werent interested so he is hiding now" luna said in a far off tone... hermione, still totally confused, started walking away very slowly...
As hermione was walking through the halls trying to figure all of it out she ran into theodore and with out even looking at him she said "plan is over.. you can go now" and she didnt even stop walking... she just kept running through her head... over and over again... starting to like the way they were sounding instead of being confused... "he was trying to make ME jelous... ME!!!" she kept thinking to her self over and over again...

81when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:49 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

hey everyone!!!! check it out!!!!!

when two worlds colide - Page 4 I114452142_20190

i think it looks kool but give me your opinion!!!!

82when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

oh yeah. Razz so cute!

MORE!

83when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:11 am

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

kool thx! and i will get to writing more asap

84when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:03 am

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

GOOD! WE NEED MORE! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!

85when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

hahaha i know i know i know... and i know i am working at this slower than i usually was... but hey!! i am now a very very busy girl! a sophmore in highschool in a very serious relationship with the most amazing guy in the world... barely scraping buy with my grades and now trying harder to get them up up UP!!!! so yup! life is a rollercoaster for me right now... i have my scares and i have my thrills... but it is all worth it!!! so i will get the next part to you guys shortly!

86when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:57 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

The next day early in the morning hermione rushed down the stairwell and then over to the dungeons... she waited at the entrance for the dungeons anxcious and scared of what she was about to do... she was pacing back and forth shaking her hadns around and chewing on her hair, her heart was racing and she was really jumpy... then she heard a clock chiming some where and she froze in her tracks.... DONG DONG DONG DONG DONG DONG DONG... 7'oclock, "which means people should be coming out of their dorms sh..." hermione's murmuring was cut off when a slytherin ran into her on their way out of the dungeons... hermione began to look around for draco... when she found him she followed behind him for a while... she wasnt really hungry so she wasnt in a hurry to get to the great hall... she followed him then got really confused when instead of turning for he great hall he made kept walkig straight towards the library.... hermione kept folowing him then when he walked into the library he started looking around the place franctically as if he was trying to find someone... hermione watched him for a few seconds then gained up the courge to go up to him and try to talk to him... she walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.. he spun around really fast with eyes so wide you could practically see right into his mind... see that he was just as anxious and nervous as hermione was... he saw it was hermione and just smiled and blushed a little and hermione said "we need to talk" right as draco had said "i need to talk to you" tey both giggled and blushed then draco placed a hand lightly on hermiones side and lightly ushered her into an empty isle... draco looked at her directly in the eyes and he said under his breath "beautiful" hermione smiled lightly then she took his hand, which had lingered at her waist, and moved it away from her... draco chuckled lightly then he started to say "i dont know how else to say this but.." he was cut off by hermione who put her finger to his lips making him stop speaking...

hahaha hope you like where i left you guys off at!!! hahaha i wanted to get some suspense in here... make you guys a little irritated Razz hahaha well the next oart will be up lickity split! i am on a roll right now!!!

87when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:38 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

this one is kinda short but i had to get to bed so here is what i got so far Smile
(and wtf happened to the forums? it is so bright! i liked it better before but whateve... dont listen to me i am a freak Razz)

hermione smiled and as she started speaking her cheeks burned a bright red and she said "i know already, luna told me yesterday... and i just wanted to say..." she paused and moved her lips close to his ear and whispered "i like you to..." she paused momentarily and then whispered again "alot" draco felt like like he was flying... he felt as light as a feather.. the happiness tha swelled in his heart at that moment was almost to much to bare... he pulled her away from his er and placed his hands on her hips and then asked her "would you be my girlfriend?" hermione smiled then put er hands around his neck and said "yes"draco smiled then kissed her very softly and passionately on the lips... then they held eachothers hand and walked towards the great hall...

88when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:51 am

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

yeah ok... maybe i should stop being the nocternal girl huh?? hahaha i have posted now going on 3 parts and no one has responded to one of them yet... maybe i should hold off on this post till someone reads whats going on so far hahaha... then i wont feel like i am writing like a freaking speed demon!!! cause that is sure what i feel like right now... so yeah i will save these next few parts... (whatever i get done till i go to school in the morning)till someone has read what is going on... i find t weird to have me post so many parts in a row... boy i sure am talking alot right now arent i!!! hahaha sorry i am ina really chatty/talkative/typing/imaginative mood right now and it is flipping 1:50 in the morning! no sleep for me!!! nope nope nope!! sleeping is for sissys who DONT have stories to be working on or for people who are tired!!! and i am not tired not one bit... not AT ALL!!! hahahaha well i am going to stop typing this now and get to typing that story!!!

89when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:40 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

WHERE IS EVERYONE?! i swear!! i am gone for a long time.. i come back with more ideas than ever!!! and no one is on for me to share them with :*( well here is yet another part to the story...

as they walked through the halls hand in hand walking closely together they heard and noticed everyone who stopped and gawked at them.. everyone of the people who murmered something as the walked by or all the people who gasped and hit the wall as they passed them... but they didnt acknowledge a single one of the remarks or a single astonished glance... they just kept pressing forward... when they got close to the entrance of the great hall hermione stoppped them both dead in their tracks and said "i think i should tell ron and harry instead of parading it right in front of them... might be a bit of an easier aproach with them.." draco nodded in agreement with her then kissed her on the cheek and entered the great hall ahead of her... she stayed outside the doors for a while jumping up and down practically... she ran her fingers through her hair over and over again trying to get rid of all the jitters that were running through her system at the moment... when she was finally calmed down enough that she knew her voice wouldnt crack the moment she tryed telling harry and ron she started walking slowly to her seat wich ron had carefully made sure to keep empty till she arrived... when she got to her seat ron looked up at her and smilled and said "awww there you are hermione" then he looked over at harry and pretty much grunted at him "see i TOLD you she was going to make it!" hermione sat down smiling sheepishly and tucking her hair behind her ear nervously... ron looked at hermione with a mouth stuffed with toast and questionably asked "something wrong mione?" hermione shook her ead lightly then paused and shook it more vigourously then under her breath said "no" then she looked at ron and then to harry and back at ron and she said "could i.... talk to you guys in a bit?" they both looked at eachother totally lost and then looked at hermione and said "of course hermione..." then hermione stood up and said "ok, i will see you guys after you are done eating, i will be... well... in the library" they both nodded as she walked away rather quickly

90when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:31 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

Draco watched as hermione nervously spoke to her friends then he saw how she tripped over herself and everything she could posibly trip over as she tried to stand up from the table... he put his palm to his forehead and then stood up and followed her lead out the doors of the great hall... he caught up with her and put a hand on her shoulder "couldnt manage to tell them in there huh?" hermione shook her head and said "no i am going to tell them in the library when they get there.." "and when will that be?" he asked her kindly then she laughed and said "well with how much saw ron eyeing at the table it could be a while!" draco laughed then he saw how nervous she was and he asked her "would you like some company while you wait?" hermione smiled and took his hand and said "i would love some company" then draco started looking around the hall like he was looking for someone and he said "well we have to find SOMEOE who would be good company to have then dont we!" this made hermione laugh and that brought a smile to draco's face... he never knew that this day would actually come for him... the day that he could make hermione laugh.. or even just smile... just the realization it was reality now made his heart flutter... then they both walked to the library together... right back where they came from...

91when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:32 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

ok but i am starting to feel that no one is reading these anymore... so i am going to stop posting parts till i finally get a damn response!!!! and i dont mean a pm... i mean right here... a reply to it here... i want to be sure i am not writing to the empty internet

92when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

Hey! BE QUIET!!! ITS NOT EMPTY!!! Your so mean to my forums, and such... Oh and look TICKE.TOCK IS ON! YAY!

93when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:50 pm

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

AVAGALINE YOU NEED TO CONTINUE OR HERMIONE DATES HARRY! Razz xD

94when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:51 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

koool and no i am nt mean to your forums! it is the other way around if anything! always forcing me to continue my story and then when i have a ton to continue with they all seem to go away and live these things called lives (hmmm i wonder what those are like!) hahaha jk jk just messing with you guys! but here is the next part thank you to arcadia for saying something!

Draco watched as hermione nervously spoke to her friends then he saw how she tripped over herself and everything she could posibly trip over as she tried to stand up from the table... he put his palm to his forehead and then stood up and followed her lead out the doors of the great hall... he caught up with her and put a hand on her shoulder "couldnt manage to tell them in there huh?" hermione shook her head and said "no i am going to tell them in the library when they get there.." "and when will that be?" he asked her kindly then she laughed and said "well with how much saw ron eyeing at the table it could be a while!" draco laughed then he saw how nervous she was and he asked her "would you like some company while you wait?" hermione smiled and took his hand and said "i would love some company" then draco started looking around the hall like he was looking for someone and he said "well we have to find SOMEOE who would be good company to have then dont we!" this made hermione laugh and that brought a smile to draco's face... he never knew that this day would actually come for him... the day that he could make hermione laugh.. or even just smile... just the realization it was reality now made his heart flutter... then they both walked to the library together... right back where they came from...

95when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

DRACO IS SOOO FINE!!!!!!

96when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:01 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

hahaha and here is another part (i did alot of writing while NO ONE WAS ON!!!!)
as they sat there waiting for harry and ron they sat oppisite eachother at a tabble... draco held both of hermione's hands in his and he rubbed the back of her hands lightly with his thumbs... hermione was staring at their hands while draco was looking at her face.. she looked up into his eyes and then draco said "how do you think they are going to take the news?" hermione sighed and shrugged her shoulders then said "well ron will probbably flipp out then get up and storm out threatening not to speak to me again... harry on the other hand willbe in shock for a bit and then get over it and say something like 'opposites attract' or 'love finds people in weird places' " draco laughed at hermiones immitations of harry... the way she sat up straight making her self look extremely wannabe sophisticated... hermione smirked then went back into her trance staring at her hands in dracos... then hermione looked up at draco with a look like she just came to realization of something then she asked him "what about your friends? how are they going to react?" draco shook his head and chuckled "my friends arent really as predictable as yours... sometimes they are happy for me when i do something that makes me happy but other times they shake their heads at me shamefully... it is really hard to tell with them... you know how us slytherins are... MYSTERIOUS" he made a spooky look and took his hands away from hermiones and made spirit fingers as he said "MYSTERIOUS" this made hermione laugh lightly and she nodded her head... then she groaned and stomped her foot under the table and said "what the bloody hell is taking those weasels so long!"

97when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

hehehe lolz... you make them sound so good. but I'll show you a fan fiction that WILL blow your MIND!
Razz

98when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:21 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

oh god... she is going nuts right now everybody so just ignore her!!!

welll here is the next part!

to her surprise, right as she said something the door of the library opened and in walked two babbling, laughing idiots... hermione ushered draco to go hide behind a book shelf while she broke the news to her friends... Harry and ron caught hermiones stare after they had toned down their voices after getting a stern glare from the libraian... when the two of them sat down with hermione she said to them "gosh you would think you two have never been in a library!" they both just smiled and ron whipped some food off the cornors of his mouth.. then they both looked at her and harry said "so what did you want to talk to us so badly about?" then ron pipped in and said "yeah, whats got you as jumpy as a gryphon at a horse corral?" hermione gave ron a mocking glare and ron pleasantly gave her one back... then hermione rooled her eyes and said "there is something really iportant i have to tell you two" ron moved in closer as if trying to listen closer to what she was saying, acting interested.. hermione hit him on the cheek lightly.. ron put his hand to his cheek and sat back down in his chair... then she began to speak again... "anyways, as i was saying... i have some rather big news to tell you..." she paused and looked at ron and then at harry... ron looked like a fool with his eyes wide open and his hands both set on the table, elbows raised up still trying to look over interested in what was going on.. "well you see..." she continued after rolling her eyes at ron "i have a boyfriend" rons elbows dropped along with his jaw... "you mean to tell us you are dating one of the retards fro your fan club??" hermione rolled her eyes and said "no ron gosh! cant you take anything as it not to be a joke?!" ron turned a bright pink in his cheeks then harry said something to break the tension between the two of them "sooo... who is the guy?" and after a long pause and hermione looking back and forth between ron and harry and turnng reder and redder by the second... she answered harry's question

99when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:46 pm

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

You must write more. Dang it, Ron is going to have a weird time when hes around Hermione. BAHAHABBAHA I can't wait for the other chapter. Very Happy

100when two worlds colide - Page 4 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:47 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

Ron flipped not even a second after the name left hermiones lips.. "MALFOY?! no way in bloody hell mione!!!! you are joking right?! PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE BLOODY JOKING!!!" harry sat there silent with his jaw dropped... "THAT WEASEL?! MIONE YOU KNOW YOU COULD DO BETTER THAN A BLOODY FERRET LIKE HIM!!!" hermione stood up from her seat and slapped ron across the face leaving a noce red spot and then she walked away from him... ron put his hand to his face again with his mouth open... then his jaw dropped even more when he saw draco catch up with hermione as she left out the door and he put his arm around her to comfort her "she wasnt kidding!" ron said and harry still didnt budge.. his mouth was still hanging open and his gaze hadn't left the spot hermione was sitting yet... after ron could move his hand from his face he started trying to break harry out of his trance... eventually it just became a game with him... making faces at him and playing with his hair... then after about 10 minutes harry finally crakced and said "well love finds people in weird places!" ron rolled his eyes and dropped his head into his hands irritated...

hahaha a little funny portion for you guys!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum