Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) I_vote_lcap97%World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) I_vote_rcap 97% [ 2407 ]
World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) I_vote_lcap1%World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) I_vote_rcap 1% [ 17 ]
World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) I_vote_lcap1%World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) I_vote_rcap 1% [ 18 ]
World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) I_vote_lcap1%World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) I_vote_rcap 1% [ 18 ]
World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) I_vote_lcap1%World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) I_vote_rcap 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!)

+2
avangaline
Ticke.Tock
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Empty World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:29 pm

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

Has anybody played this game?

WoW?

Wraith of the Lich King

2World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Empty Re: World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:18 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

WOOT WOOT!!! i L O V E love WOW!!! World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Ss505
that is bassically my character.. a blood elf hunter... Very Happy

3World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Empty Re: World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:59 pm

Frakers

Frakers

Blood-Elf girls are smoking hot

4World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Empty Re: World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:22 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

lol... why thank you *flips hair* lol jk jk

5World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Empty Re: World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:53 am

Frakers

Frakers

avangaline wrote:lol... why thank you *flips hair* lol jk jk
lol!
Suspect I used to play a troll,and now I don't even play it!

6World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Empty Re: World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:27 am

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

a troll? well thank god you were horde! FOR THE HORDE! lol i hate the alliance they are way to pretty and clean and self centered... lol did i mention short? lol well yeah those filthy alliance pigs *sorry to anyone who is alliance.. i have strong feelings about this game... lol*

7World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Empty Re: World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:33 am

Fence

Fence

Hah,I play a human,I'm just waiting for a troll to knock me down! HAH!

8World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Empty Re: World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:40 pm

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

I play only a little bit of the game,and I start to wonder off by then but whatever floats your boat...

https://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

9World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Empty Re: World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:53 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

Fence wrote:Hah,I play a human,I'm just waiting for a troll to knock me down! HAH!

what server?? i will be sure to find you and kill you Razz lol jk jk... but still what server?? i have warmed up a bit to the alliance recently but ONLY the dranei!!!!!! alien Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation

10World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Empty Re: World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:32 pm

cielo_wii

cielo_wii

I played a little bit of WOW..But I find it bit hard. Got any tips,
strategies? Want to be a good player on it. My friends also
play WOW. And enjoy.

Wink

http://www.dressup.me/

11World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Empty Re: World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:05 pm

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forums! And yes. I understand where your coming from. Smile

It is hard to play that game.

https://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

12World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Empty Re: World Of Warcraft game (TALK HERE!) Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:59 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

i really dont know what to tell you how to make the game easier... the horde is easier to play than the alliance... so i guess that is a start... an=lso it is nice to have someone who knows how to play the game to help you out

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum