Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! I_vote_lcap97%Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! I_vote_rcap 97% [ 2407 ]
Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! I_vote_lcap1%Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! I_vote_rcap 1% [ 17 ]
Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! I_vote_lcap1%Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! I_vote_rcap 1% [ 18 ]
Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! I_vote_lcap1%Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! I_vote_rcap 1% [ 18 ]
Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! I_vote_lcap1%Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! I_vote_rcap 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE!

+3
Ticke.Tock
avangaline
Arcadia
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Empty Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:58 pm

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Ghost_Adventures
It's sooo awesome,they hunt for ghost's,and they are always funny.
I PROMISE IT'S VERY REAL! NOT PILLOW CASES ON HEAD!

Chat here about the ghost adventures!!!

https://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

2Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Empty Re: Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:56 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

i love that show it makes it even better when ever one of them get possessed in the show!!!! like when zac is possessed by a girl... it is so wrong to make that hot of a guy look gay!

3Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Empty Re: Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:11 pm

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

avangaline wrote:i love that show it makes it even better when ever one of them get possessed in the show!!!! like when zac is possessed by a girl... it is so wrong to make that hot of a guy look gay!
Lol yeah,I like it how nick was so mad in that one,and don't foegt about old man withers...lol

4Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Empty Re: Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:12 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

OH THE HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!1 THE COMB TO FRONT!!!!! OH THE CREEPY HAIR!!!!!111

5Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Empty Re: Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

avangaline wrote:OH THE HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!1 THE COMB TO FRONT!!!!! OH THE CREEPY HAIR!!!!!111
OMG! A OLD MAN???!???!?! EWWW!!!
Old...men....old....hair....old....everything...Oh shoot....that sounded really really wrong!!! Sad

6Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Empty Re: Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:28 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

YEAH IT DID! lol wow... yeah... instead of a comb over... he had the hair from the back of his head combed to the front!

7Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Empty Re: Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:56 am

Frakers

Frakers

avangaline wrote:YEAH IT DID! lol wow... yeah... instead of a comb over... he had the hair from the back of his head combed to the front!
Could I say,strange?

lol!

8Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Empty Re: Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:32 am

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

I know!!!!!

9Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Empty Re: Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:58 am

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

Gorsh,I wish he didn't wear that crazy hair.

10Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Empty Re: Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:45 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

lol yeah!! or they just didnt show him and just interviewed his grandson

11Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Empty Re: Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:16 am

Fence

Fence

Hah yeah,I've seen the last epy.Kinda weird....to tell you the truth.

12Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Empty Re: Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:36 am

Crystal

Crystal

Anyone going to see this Fridays one? Gonna we wicked! Smile

13Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Empty Re: Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:42 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

i am.... hahaha the live one where they reviewed the evidence.. nick was wearing shirt that said "i lost my mind at the lockdown" hahaha i loved it!

14Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Empty Re: Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:41 am

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

Last friday's episode was crazy with ghosts! AHHH! Who agrees?

15Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Empty Re: Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:31 am

Frakers

Frakers

I agree because of the black mist, going up. Then down... wooo scary...

16Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Empty Re: Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:13 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

that made me flip out!!!!!!!!

17Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Empty Re: Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:01 am

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

Yeah, Avangaline were like... AHHH! lol

18Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Empty Re: Ghost Adventures CHAT HERE! Sun May 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Starlight

Starlight

when does this show come out again?

I just hope Zac is just as hot and sex.y! <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum