Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap97%Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 97% [ 2407 ]
Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 17 ]
Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 18 ]
Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 18 ]
Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would You Rather(FUN GAME!)

+7
weirdoex
Fence
Arcadia
AleyBHasArrived
avangaline
Ticke.Tock
Frakers
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:38 pm

Arcadia

Arcadia
Admin
Admin

Would you rather eat something from an other country? or eat another candy, and your tummy is full?

https://arcadiasforums.forumotion.com

27Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:16 am

Kaitashi

Kaitashi

Eat something from another country, since I live in England. Razz

Would you rather smoke pot, or take your life on life support?

28Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Sasukes Lover

Sasukes Lover

Smoke pot! lol Razz

Would you rather date Sasuke? Or Draco Malfoy? HMMM?

29Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:45 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

DRACO MALFOY WOOT
would you rather get in a fight with your best friend or getin a fist fight with the toughest kid in school?

30Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:37 pm

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

With the toughest kid in the school ( IF THEY IRKED ME A BIT Wink )

Would you rather ship Ron/Luna:?: Or... Harry/Hermione I love you Question

31Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:25 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

uhmmm ron and luna.... Razz

would you rather get a toothbrush for halloween or pretzles??

32Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:29 pm

Nite

Nite

Voulez-vous un morceau de bretzel? Yum!

Would you rather go in front of millions of people just staring at you? Or would you rather go fetching up some spiders?

33Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:31 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

go in front of millions of people just staring at me!!!!!!!!!

i have aracnephobia.....

would you rather live in a boring town that had awsome people in it or live in a cool city with crapy people in it?

34Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Nite

Nite

Okay... that one is confusing, you see... if you have a boring town and crappy people in it, it would makes sense! JK! Razz

Boring Town I guess! Smile

Would you rather smack yourself? Or cut yourself?

35Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:42 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

ok i refuse to answer that question for reasons arcadia knows... but someone else feel free to answer it but here is another question to

would you rather die by fire or ice?

36Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Nite

Nite

Ice, so I can't feel it Wink

Would you rather WATCH Pokemon all day long? Or Harry Potter?

37Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:40 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

HARRY POTTER I HATE POKEMON!!!!! atleast i can point out all the rongness in harry potter Razz

would you rather have to eat chicken every day for the rest of your life or never eat chocolate again?

38Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:42 pm

Kaitashi

Kaitashi

Eat Chicken everyday! Smile

Would you rather get new clothes on your b-day? Or something- or someone special... ?

39Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:30 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

someone special *wink wink*

would you rather be forced tolisten to your parents music or watch a black and white movie.. and old one... very old"

40Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:49 am

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

Force to listen to your parents music! BLAH!

Would you rather go somewhere you didn't like?
Or you wold you rather read something very boring...?

41Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:26 am

Frakers

Frakers

Read something that I didn't like. Razz

Would you rather sleep with a night light on? Or the light on?

42Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

night light on

would you rather eat spinich or et brussle sprouts? Shocked

43Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:09 pm

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

spinich,

would you rather go out with Hatter or Draco Malfoy?

44Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:55 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

DRACO!!!!! HELL YEAH BABY!!!

would you rather get unlimited calling or texting??

45Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:42 pm

Oshyi

Oshyi

fuck calling, texting is way better! :p

46Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:43 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

lol yeah i know right?!

47Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Fence

Fence

would you rather have a hottub with Kevin McHale? Or Chuck?

48Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:50 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

KEVIN DEFFINANTLY!!!!

i dont like chuck

49Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Fence

Fence

oh.

lol

PERSONALLY KEVIN IS The SEXIST BOY EVER@
would you rather eat a blanket? or have fun with Kevin? (NOT LIKE THAT!)

50Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would You Rather(FUN GAME!) Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:07 am

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

awwww man!!! i wanted it to be like that!!! well have fun with kevin because really... who would eat a blanket?! hahaha...

would you rather read a boring text book story from school or read a romance novel?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum