Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Arcadia's Forums
Welcome to Arcadia's forums!

Enjoy your stay, and if you want to register then please do!

We have awesome time here and chat away!
Arcadia's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Arcadia's Forums

A forum where you can chill out, and hang with friends! xD

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 101 registered users
The newest registered user is succeed06

Our users have posted a total of 1989 messages in 190 subjects
Poll

Who is your favorite character in the Big Bang Theory

when two worlds colide - Page 5 I_vote_lcap97%when two worlds colide - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 97% [ 2407 ]
when two worlds colide - Page 5 I_vote_lcap1%when two worlds colide - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 17 ]
when two worlds colide - Page 5 I_vote_lcap1%when two worlds colide - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 18 ]
when two worlds colide - Page 5 I_vote_lcap1%when two worlds colide - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 18 ]
when two worlds colide - Page 5 I_vote_lcap1%when two worlds colide - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 1% [ 14 ]

Total Votes : 2474

Affiliates
Glee Daily

You are not connected. Please login or register

when two worlds colide

+6
vamp81
Linsdy
Fence
Arcadia
Ticke.Tock
avangaline
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:50 pm

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

HAHAHA! Ron is such a DOUCHE! But its funny anyways. MORE WHEN YOU CAN!

Like right now.

___
I love that Harry trance though, I can totally see it! Hermione SLAPPED HIM AGAIN! YAY!

102when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:14 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

hahaha i am working on the next part right now Razz glad you liked that part! i was in a really good mood and felt like ron deserved a good slap hahaha

103when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:54 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

hermione and draco were out in a quad... it was still pretty early so most people were still either asleep or in the greathall eating... there were very few people out wandering the castle... draco sat on a bench and watched as hermione paced back and forth and stomp around irritatedly "he had no right NO RIGHT!" draco held his hands up when she stopped in front of him and started yelling "ok... darling you said he might act like this..." hermione said "yeah! but i was hoping he would maybe be understanding of my feelings for once!!!" draco stood up and put his hands on her hips and said "yeah, but you have to remember how much.." he winced his eyes as he said the lsat part "he really doesnt like me" hermione shook her head slowly and annoyed... ron was a really good friend of hers and she couldnt see why he couldnt just be happy that she was happy... ron never made sense to her.. with all the stupid annoying things he did... hermione sat down on the bench draco had been sitting on earlier and draco sat down next to he and put an arm around her waist.. hermione had her head down so draco angled his head so he could see her face... hermione sighed and draco rubbed her back and said "it is all going to be ok... everything will be fine" even though he thought ron wouldnt get over this as fast as he got over everything else

ok sorry to switch from funny to serious on you guys so drastically

104when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Ticke.Tock

Ticke.Tock
Admin
Admin

Yes, this was very dramatic. I miss Ron getting slapped in the face though... CONTINUE!

105when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Rain

Rain

I was reading this when I was guest, and i love it so far. But you need to type more... its really that good. Razz

106when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:30 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

aww thank you so much! it is good to know that people enjoy my stories! well... i am working on the next part right now and will have it to you shortly!

thank you again!

107when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:20 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

here you guys go!

harry and ron were walking down to hagrids hut in silence.. they had their hands in their pockets and their heads down.... about half way there harry looked at ron and said "you know it really isnt anything really that bad to stress about ron, hermione though that draco was changing and when you really think about it he he hasnt said anything mean yet to us in quite a while..." ron didnt look up he just pursed his lips and shook his head barely noticably then harry looked forward and said "or you could just sty upset about it and lose a great friend like hermione over it" ron shook his head again and kept walking... harry sighed and they both stopped in their tracks when they heard giggling from behind them.. they turned around to see hermione and draco hugging... they watched for a while and draco said bye to her and walked away. "well look who it is... the weasel snogger!" ron remarked before hermione was in earshot.. harry hit ron in the stomach just enough for him to realize that harry didt approve of the remark.when hermione reached the two of them she said "hey guys! i am sorry i cant go to hagrids with you i have an extra class i am going to today... just wanted to say hi!" ron rolled his eyes and crossed his arms then turned his head to the side as to say he didnt acknowledge the fact hermione was standing right there... there was silence for a while and then harry took a deep intake of breath and said "well! we were just going down to see hagrid" then he nudged ron in the side and ron turned and looked at him "what in the bloody hell was that for?!" harry looked at him with a "are you kidding me?!" look and then ron just turned around and walked away...

108when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Rain

Rain

Thats a hot pic of Joe. *WINKS* BUT MORE!

109when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:17 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

OK OK GEZZUS!!!! i am only one person! i can only type so fast! and my brain only works so much in one day!!! ahhhh the pressure!!! it burns!!!! *holds hands tightly on head* IM DIEING!!! IM MELTING!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT BURNS!!!!!! THE AGONY! THE TORTURE!!!!!

oh hey! a new idea!

all better Razz

110when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:32 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

NAD HERE IT IS! MY BRILLIANT IDEA!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA can anyone see what will be coming in parts to be?? sounds like fun to me!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Ron walked far enough away so he couldnt hear hermione and harry talking... then he sat down on a rock and waited for harry to come along... as he sat he thought about everything... he couldnt believe hermione was dating such a bloody foul creature! he thought she hated him just as much as he did! he also thought that him and her had something special... a bond unlike anyother... but obviously that bond was just a onesided affair... he rested his chin in his hands and sighed... he couldnt wrap his head around the fact that hermione was dating the weasel! oh how much he loathed draco malfoy! and now even more than ever! (he never thought it was possible to hate him more but he sure now saw otherwise) how could draco just take hermione like that! i thought the whole school was aware of the fact that ron was after her! and since when would draco have any intrest in a book reading gryffindor geek like hermione?! he HAD to be up to something! he just HAD to be!! then his mind clicked again... what if this is all just some new way of torturing the three of us that his evil genious mind has come up with! which means that by getting angry by it will just give him the satisfaction he wants! so now ron had to act like he was perfectly cool with it all just so the whole plan of draco's would be over and ron would be back in the race for hermione's heart... ron grinned as he realized how engenious he was sounding in his head at the time.... then he heard harry coming his way and he stood up from te rock to walk down to hagrids with harry... he wasnt going to tell harry about this epifinay of his cause that would probably just get him yelled at or scollded for being an idiot.. so he kept it to himself as the two of them walked down the long dirt path

111when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:35 pm

vamp81

vamp81

The agony? What THE HELL?! WHAT AGONY!???

OH DRACO YOU MAKE MY HEART MELT!

when two worlds colide - Page 5 Tom_Felton_-_Draco_Malfoy

What can I say???
--

OMG! This is so good! <333 RON IS SUCH A BASTARD!

112when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:39 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

hahaha i know right?! lol i THINK i am gonna have SOMEONE beat the shit out of him

whattaya guys say?!

113when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:44 pm

vamp81

vamp81

Sounds like fun! Can't wait for the beating to commence, after that disgusting scene of Edward and his... chest... *PUKES*

PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!

114when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:46 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

hahaha ok! i will get right on it!idk how long it will be till i get to the point he gets hurt.. but we will see Smile

115when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Starlight

Starlight

Post more! I'm so loving this!

116when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:06 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

YAY! new fans!!! this is SOOOO making my day SO much better!!! well here is more!

hagrid sat there for a while taking in what he just heard then after a few times of opening his mouth about to say something then closing it again and shaking his head he said to harry and ron "i really dont know what to tell you!" then harry said "its not like i find it a problem or anything... ron is the REAL problem with it all actually" ron shook his head towards the ground when harry said his name... "oh? and how is that?" hagrid asked "ron... you dont still have that petty crush on 'mione do you?" rons face turned a bright red and he hid his face from the both of them hagrid chuckled and harry smiled "ronald ronald ronald..." hagrid said "'mione is a great friend to have, you arent just going to let her go because of a foolish jelous feeling!" ron didnt move or make a noise.... hagrid sighed and said "well... you boys better be getting back up to the castle! dont want to be caught bein out late!" harry and ron sighed and stood up... as they made their way to the door hagrid called after them "ronald, if i were you i would try to be nicer to hermione... she is a valuable friend to have you know!" ron nodded his head slowly and walked out the door...

had to add in some hagrid hut time!

hahaha sounds like something from a kids tv show "hey kids! its time for 'hagrids hut time'!!!!!! *kids screaming* hyup!"

117when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:09 pm

Starlight

Starlight

YAY!!! HAGRIDS HUT TIME!!! Ron is a jerk, but I think hes annoying as hell.
I <3 Dramione!

118when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:13 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

sweet!!! i am logging off for now my head hurts alot right now... stressed is all... but i will be on tommorow peoples!!! and i will post more!!!

119when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Starlight

Starlight

Awww, hope your on now. Very Happy

120when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:31 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

hey sorry guys i didnt write anything today but there was alot going on... but i will try and write some and get it to you soon...

121when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Starlight

Starlight

Yay okay. Hope nothing goes IN your way. Like... hmmm, lets say, Draco...??

122when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:13 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

hahaha whats that supposed to mean? Razz

123when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Rain

Rain

hey you need to write more. LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND TODAY! IM ADDICTED this story!!!!!!!!!!!!

124when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:07 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

hahaha ok ok! just let me figure out what comes next... oh i got it!!! ok off to writing now!!!!

125when two worlds colide - Page 5 Empty Re: when two worlds colide Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:08 pm

avangaline

avangaline
Top Poster
Top Poster

ok sorry this part is a little long hahaha.. even though i highly doubt you guys will mind much! but here it is guys!

Draco stood up angrily and walked towars ron with his fist curled up... ron started backing away scared and hermione was yelling behind him with a tear in her eye "DRACO NO! HE ISNT WORTH IT! JUST LET IT GO!!"............. whoa whoa whoa! what just happened there?! here lets rewind about 3 hours... back to about when hermione ron and harry got into the gryfindor lounge together... here we go now maybe it will make a bit more sense........... Hermione ran into ron and harry as they were coming out of the linge.. well more like she ran into ron.. ron grabbed her shoulders and looked her in the eyes.. and for once, he said sencerely "i am sorry" hermione looked totally confused... then she asked "you didnt go off and get drunk did you?!" ron laughed and said "glad to know you forgive me mione" they both smiled and hugged then the three of them walked off to breakfast... when they got there hermione let the two of them go in as she continued walking towards the dungeons to wait for draco... then when she found him she told him all about what had happened... draco was glad to hear about it and then the two of them went to the great hall... the sfter breakfast hermione thought that it was time to introduce the new draco.. her draco.. to ron and harry.. so she told them to meet at the southeastern quad... hermione and draco made it there first so they waited around for a while till the other two got there... hermione went on and on about how happy she was that everyone was finally getting along... "whoa i am sorry i dont think i have ever said so much at once!" draco laughed and said "oh its alright... i like listening to you talk" they put their forheads together gently as draco said that and hermione smiled and blushed and said "awwww" then they heard a "ehem" from in front of them and then hermione turned a bright red and giggled then said "sorry" ron just crossed his arms and looked at the two of them and shook his head in a sarcastic dissaproving way.. hermione formally introduced draco to harry and ron and then draco apologized for everything he had done... before draco could finish his apology ron stopped him and said "yeah like anyone is actually going to fall for this!" then ron slowly moved his hands in a motion as if reading a banner in the sky "DRACO MALFOY! GOOD BOY... ATLAST!" this stopped draco dead in his tracks....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum